Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda bummed there's no AC power plug. Is all the lights connected to one switch? Or several? Is it a pain to light everything up?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Chest and belt are separate. Saber and base are powered by the main buttons.

Either this or on top of a side cabinet I have there... I will figure it out..

Great idea.

MYC you crack me up since you see all the setups I’ve been through but have had many people say to me just pick one lol I’ve spent hours looking around the room and moving shelves. It’s 1/2 Office so there’s that too.

So that’s why I’m doing the second custom shelf with matching finish. I’m not gonna ditch my 4 96x40 PAX that have the LED bars but I’m running out of statues to fill them up lol guess I’ll order more eventually

When I started it was 1/6 but since I went to PFs and now Prime 1 huge pieces I can’t use many of the shelves I started with and honestly doing the customs gives the room that nice look. I never located Bestas at the start and the PAX were so low priced and big so that’s how that started.

Either way your room looks good when I saw it and I know you’ll hook it up right with this piece. Have fun opening it!!

How tall is he exactly? Sorry if I missed that fact.

Also what is the width of the base? I’m just trying to determine if I can put it on top of a Detolf or if it will be too heavy and or wide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also what is the width of the base? I’m just trying to determine if I can put it on top of a Detolf or if it will be too heavy and or wide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on weight I wouldn't put this on top of a detolf. Not too long ago I remember seeing pics here of a detolf that collapsed from a XM ghost rider statue. The broken pieces were horrific. Better safe than really sorry

Based on weight I wouldn't put this on top of a detolf. Not too long ago I remember seeing pics here of a detolf that collapsed from a XM ghost rider statue. The broken pieces were horrific. Better safe than really sorry

That wasn't a detolf just fyi. It was a glass cabinet where the shelves were not reinforced.

Here you go. I wouldn't think Vader would be too heavy to go on top of a detolf.

attachment.php

It's a relief to see that different copies have been very good. Thank you to all the members that have shared pics and feedback.
More of these should be making their way into collectors' hands soon.

Here you go. I wouldn't think Vader would be too heavy to go on top of a detolf.

attachment.php

For some reason it won't let me view this image. I'm in the process of trying to register, but in the meantime is there another way to post this image?

I have the Speeder Bike with Biker Scout on top of a detolf and it has been fine so far (fingers crossed), but I'm not sure how much heavier this piece might be.

Okay, so this piece won’t be able to fit inside a Besta with doors with his saber out or the out-stretched left arms? Will have to make some rearrangements then, I had hoped that could work.

Please never post that photo again lol that is actually horrible though.

Did they lose everything? GR seems fine though but wow I am horrified at that pic.

Back