Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IS just wrote me that he should ship out by end of this month !

Yeah me too. So for all those that don't believe us, if Sideshow AND IS isn't enough to convince you this will ship this month, I don't know what will ^^
Yay! Joy! I can't wait[emoji1]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Great news! Will complete my 1/4 coolest looking villains of Star Wars trilogy of Vader, Fett, and Maul.

Now just need some great looking heroes in 1/4 scale. Please get on this Iron Studios!

Great news! Will complete my 1/4 coolest looking villains of Star Wars trilogy of Vader, Fett, and Maul.

Now just need some great looking heroes in 1/4 scale. Please get on this Iron Studios!

Villains almost always look better than heroes. Especially in Star Wars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Villains almost always look better than heroes. Especially in Star Wars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need more Sith!!! :rock

Excellent news that this ships in October! Can't wait to put this next to Kylo and the upcoming Fett!

Still on the fence with this one. On the one hand I know we won't get a better "kinda action" pose Vader, on the other it's quite expensive and Sideshow has yet to reveal the shipping costs for Europe which is always annoying as they vary quite a bit depending on the piece (I think it was $78 for the Maul PF, but it's $100 for the Kylo PF for example).

It does look awesome though and the ES is super small. Will have to decide fast.

Still on the fence with this one. On the one hand I know we won't get a better "kinda action" pose Vader, on the other it's quite expensive and Sideshow has yet to reveal the shipping costs for Europe which is always annoying as they vary quite a bit depending on the piece (I think it was $78 for the Maul PF, but it's $100 for the Kylo PF for example).

It does look awesome though and the ES is super small. Will have to decide fast.
Don't let this one slip away.

Yea. I’ll have Vader, Maul, Boba, OT Stormtrooper, and Kylo!

Last edited:
When I get my 2 week shipping notice, I'll believe it.

And to those on the fence....don't wait too long. This may end up being a grail piece in years to come.

I'm soooo excited for this piece! Gonna sell it on eBay for crazy money in a few years! Jk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Back