Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they have redeemed themselves with their new bucky barnes. That was a kick ass statue. I understand peoples hesitation but how can IS screw up something thats all black with just specks of snow in his feet. To me if theres any problem that will arise it will be the electronics.

plenty of hype :p generally ppl stop talking about a statue during the long wait, only so much you can say without new pics over the course of 1+ years :p

plenty of hype :p generally ppl stop talking about a statue during the long wait, only so much you can say without new pics over the course of 1+ years :p

It hasn't ben a year yet ! Lol but I have a feeling that this will usher in a new era of Star Wars 1/4 statues.

Well Finally got mine pre-ordered for this, thank goodness because i thought for sure this would have been waitlisted bye now . And with Boba's Dad charging tomorrow it is a good time to be a star wars statue collector.

I really want this Vader to work out so IS can put out a killer ESB Fett. Perhaps something similar, a scene that the viewer didn't "see" but would have happened.

I really want this Vader to work out so IS can put out a killer ESB Fett. Perhaps something similar, a scene that the viewer didn't "see" but would have happened.

Probably never happen but I want them to do snowspeeder luke with helmet on and off sculpts. Would go great with their Vader.

Exactly what I was thinking. Honestly, I do want IS to be a success, can never have too much 1/4 scale SW!!!

I only have one IS piece (the 1/10 X-Wing Luke) and I was very impressed with it. The headscult is even better than Sideshow's. I plan on getting the other 1/10 Luke items they offer.

IS is doing a Weapon X Wolverine (and a classic yellow & blue costume variant) despite the highly anticipated XM version being in development. I think Disney would give IS the go-ahead to do a pilot Luke if they marketed it as a "replica" like they did with Vader here, with all his film-accurate light sequencing and whatnot.

Sidesow has him standing in the background of todays SSC live .. he looks fantastic !

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-21%20at%202.48.28%20PM_zpsixe1f4pm.png

and they said its shipping soon !!!

man that thing is a monster and is looking fantastic ! SO PUMPED FOR THIS !

Last edited:
Back