Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just preordered this baby. Looking forward to getting it.

Last edited:
I'm actually really surprised as well. But, I didn't really know about this until a few days ago.
I can't wait to see it in person!

If the recent Winter Soldier statue is any indication this is going to be the ultimate Vader statue. Get it while you can Star Wars fans, pass on something else.

still amazed how this is still available - congrats ! Cant wait to see this MOFO

Me too, but I think the Spiderman debacle still has a lot of folks skeptical of iron studios QC. I personally ordered this piece and can't wait to see it in hand.

Preordered this today. I was first planning on getting Kylo PF but decided on Vader instead. It will be my first 1/4 scale statue. I hope I dont get caught in the black hole of statue collecting now... :monkey3

Preordered this today. I was first planning on getting Kylo PF but decided on Vader instead. It will be my first 1/4 scale statue. I hope I dont get caught in the black hole of statue collecting now... :monkey3

Don't worry, you will.

your only hope is if your Vader statue get's lost in the mail and they can't replace it... otherwise you're screwed LOL!!

Best Vader out there IMO. They got the Empire look right and helmet looks accurate. Love it, hope production looks as nice and we don't get a plastic helmet like that Sideshow Vader. This one looks very nice.

I want to pre order this but I'm worried how the production pieces are going to look with the "snow" areas. I really don't want to have white smeres and bad paint application...

I want to pre order this but I'm worried how the production pieces are going to look with the "snow" areas. I really don't want to have white smeres and bad paint application...

nothing to worry about in that regard. I have their iron man and the effect is amazingly well done.

After getting the winter soldier statue I have zero concerns about iron studios paint. I really really hope they do more star wars statues.

I have both Iron Man and Captain America and the snow really makes the pieces stand out. IS did a awesome job. Can't wait for Vader.

This has potential to be one where people wish they POed once he starts shipping and pics start to surface (provided he turns out like the pics look like).

I imagine the spidey fiasco has led to some of the hesitation. Once inhand pics from collectors surface, this will be gone.

Back