Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes fits in a Besta
Product Size
20.86" H (529.84mm) x 13.77" W (349.76mm) x 14.96" L (379.98mm)

Klyo Ren PF Is much bigger

Yes fits in a Besta
Product Size
20.86" H (529.84mm) x 13.77" W (349.76mm) x 14.96" L (379.98mm)

Klyo Ren PF Is much bigger

I have to assume that the width does not include the lightsaber. That looks to be way more than 13-14 inches, including saber. Agree it'll have to be angled properly to fit.

I have to assume that the width does not include the lightsaber. That looks to be way more than 13-14 inches, including saber. Agree it'll have to be angled properly to fit.

It will probably have to be angled like Kylo. I pray it fits or I may have to send it back. I have no where else
To put it!! Usually the dimensions do include sabers. Look at Darth Maul PF dimensions.

It will probably have to be angled like Kylo. I pray it fits or I may have to send it back. I have no where else
To put it!! Usually the dimensions do include sabers. Look at Darth Maul PF dimensions.

you could display it without the saber using the switch out arms. That will definitely fit in a Besta

that pose with the lightsaber does work only straight front view IMO .. I hope dimensions are correct with lightsaber !!

that pose with the lightsaber does work only straight front view IMO .. I hope dimensions are correct with lightsaber !!

I like it from the side as well, the best angle is from the front but enjoy the side views too ;p

August according to IS .. as I figured

Good, my current display cabinets have reached capacity... gives me a month to build out new cabinets on the other side of the room to accommodate various incoming including this beast :)

Thankfully with my setup, if he has to be positioned to the right side of besta (when facing) and turned slightly to the left it works perfectly with my setup! He will be facing the middle of my room.

I can't figure out how this is still up for preorder through Sideshow with an ES of 1,000. :dunno It is the best 1/4th Vader ever represented.

Because everyone who got the PF is trying to dump it still and people are still worried about QC despite the fact the Civil War statues have been on point.

I can't figure out how this is still up for preorder through Sideshow with an ES of 1,000. :dunno It is the best 1/4th Vader ever represented.

once it hits.. it will sell out quick.. I think people just wait for inhand pieces

Because everyone who got the PF is trying to dump it still and people are still worried about QC despite the fact the Civil War statues have been on point.

I'm still worried about QC :p Even if they've got it right they ****ed it up once, no reason they can't do it again ><

Back