Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. I PO'd this evening.

https://www.facebook.com/ironstudios/videos/1448380235173707/?comment_id=1448381258506938&reply_comment_id=1448387055173025&comment_tracking=%7B"tn"%3A"R1"%7D

Thanks for the link, I put in an order. Had about $300 in points to use and would have been very unhappy if I screwed myself out of this one by dragging my feet any longer. ESB my all time favorite movie and love that Vader is on hoth ready to attack! Likely my last statue.

1000 total edition size for a statue of this caliber, of a character this popular, and at a very reasonable price point (everything considered) is unheard of.

this will be highly coveted in the years to come. get it while you can folks.

I'm surprised it's still up and available on Sideshow's site. When I ordered mine I was quite shocked by the $650 price tag and that was before the realization that there's only going to be a 1000 of them. The Mythos were limited to around 2000 and those skyrocketed on the secondary market. This guy is going to be hard to come by very soon.

I'm shocked.
They had every opportunity to milk this one product, but they kept it at a "collectible" level.
First, the reasonable price, and now, the limited ES.

Bravo Iron Studios! Obrigado! :clap

Since I've decided to focus more on prop replicas, models and artwork, this is likely one of my last statue purchases for the foreseeable future. I placed my order shortly after they went up on SS and that's looking like a very good decision at this point. Like the rest of you, I really hope the finished product lives up to its potential! Really pleased with the low ES, especially after the debate/predictions of a much higher ES earlier in this thread...

I ordered and paid this off but one payment long ago thanks to MYC. Still available as of 3/2 at 1pm eastern.

Just saw the Jungle Predator junky or not is an edition of 600 EX. It better not come out right if I passed on it.

I think everyone that wants Darth Vader has just bought the Sideshow Premium Format one recently.
Don't think there is a big demand right now for 1/4 Vader.

I stayed far away from the vader PF. Always wanted a good vader representation but could not find one particularly to my liking in any scale. This looks like it's going to be it

I think everyone that wants Darth Vader has just bought the Sideshow Premium Format one recently.
Don't think there is a big demand right now for 1/4 Vader.

I've been wanting a Darth Vader in 1/4, but I wasn't that desperate to get the PF.

Badly needing a quarter scale Vader myself but no chance I was going for the pf in that bizarre pose. No idea how they will ever be able to unload 7500 of them, especially competing with this.

Usually what I look for in a Statue is a story. My favorite and best statue is my Obi Mythos and Sideshow's recent Spiderman PF. The statue tells a story the same way this Vader one does. I really do not like museum poses which seems to be the only thing Vader ever got. I'm really excited about this piece.

Badly needing a quarter scale Vader myself but no chance I was going for the pf in that bizarre pose. No idea how they will ever be able to unload 7500 of them, especially competing with this.

I see discounts down the line for SS PF Vader. Way too many to produce, iconic or not, that just saturates the market. Even fewer will buy him at retail because I see his price dropping once he's out in collector's hands because anyone who wants him can get him. Not a good situation.

Wow 1000 ES is just unreal for arguably the most popular villain in movie history. I am honestly shocked and trying to decide if I should order another. I know I'll regret it if I don't.

Wow 1000 ES is just unreal for arguably the most popular villain in movie history. I am honestly shocked and trying to decide if I should order another. I know I'll regret it if I don't.

I remain shocked that it is still (at last check anyway), still available at Sideshow...

I just bought for $273 shipped #28 of the original SS Vader from a retired persons collection. It looks brand new now I'll have 3 Vaders! Woot woot!

Somewhat back from a long MIA; just purchased this masterpiece! I wish I could purchase more than one but I already have 5k+ on preorders :/

Back