Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What sold me for this photo wasn't his Light Saber pose which is still badass. It was his force choke. Storming though the ice tunnels pissed off force choking anyone dumb enough to get in his way/near enough.

What sold me for this photo wasn't his Light Saber pose which is still badass. It was his force choke. Storming though the ice tunnels pissed off force choking anyone dumb enough to get in his way/near enough.

It is a good look, but it was the lightsaber pose that got me. I just think it's great that IS went with a pose that we all could believe happened as he charged through Hoth base pursuing the Falcon.

It is a good look, but it was the lightsaber pose that got me. I just think it's great that IS went with a pose that we all could believe happened as he charged through Hoth base pursuing the Falcon.

Has to be this reason for me too.

Can someone explain to me why the Marvel and Star Wars 1/10 scale statues are like 100-200 bucks more expensive then DC? These look really nice but I dont understand that concept at all?

Can someone explain to me why the Marvel and Star Wars 1/10 scale statues are like 100-200 bucks more expensive then DC? These look really nice but I dont understand that concept at all?

There not licensed to sell outside of Brazil, so shipping adds like $30 to the price tag plus since your buying from a 3rd party they want their profit too.... For DC they just got a world license so now stores like BBTS.com can order directly from Iron Studios in big batches to reduce the shipping costs..

Right. We can't see Vader's face, but with his posturing in this piece, you just know he's pissed!

Question- deos SS always give a "low quantity" notice on each piece they sell? I've only noticed it on 1/6 figures, so not sure if it's site wide.

I'm still on the fence on this piece and want a little more time before finally deciding.

Question- deos SS always give a "low quantity" notice on each piece they sell? I've only noticed it on 1/6 figures, so not sure if it's site wide.

I'm still on the fence on this piece and want a little more time before finally deciding.
It is random. They used to do a newsletter with a list of them. I miss the days when they had a gauge right on every item page.

You will know for sure you want it about the time you see "Wait List" show up on Sideshow's page. I know this too well from experience! :)

You will know for sure you want it about the time you see "Wait List" show up on Sideshow's page. I know this too well from experience! :)

Ha! Too true! The moment it goes up for wait list, I'll realize I really always wanted it and now can't live without it!

I have this on Preorder through Alterego, but where are you guys getting the ES of 1,000? I just checked Sideshow and it just has the vague "Limited Edition". If this truly does have a 1,000 ES, I would be shocked at it being so low.

I have this on Preorder through Alterego, but where are you guys getting the ES of 1,000? I just checked Sideshow and it just has the vague "Limited Edition". If this truly does have a 1,000 ES, I would be shocked at it being so low.

Iron Studio announced it via their Facebook page

Iron Studios always has low ES's. It's only 1000 because Disney controls their licensing.

Except for when they increase the ES and piss of their fans....

Yea they had the AoU Captain America two edition sizes debacle but I think they've since learned from it. I would still get that Cap if I could find it at a decent price, and I have the Civil War version on PO.

Back