Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've stopped selling here also. The boards just don't feel the same anymore unfortunatley. Not the point I would pay premium membership.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Clearly you’ve missed the point jkno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess you missed my point, it's about you trying again and again to sell on the boards when you are not allowed to, unless you are a Premium Member. Read the forum rules and then we'll talk. :wink1:

See now this is what I’m talking about..

Facebook for me is a better experience and you don’t have to pay for exclusivity. Here you have the same five guys arguing over rules and who’s toys are better and which one’s is more accurate to a specific line or misplaced hair follicle.

You could also sell things faster and better there through messaging FB members. Was going to go there but I mostly know more people in the Prime1 community and they don’t collect star wars.

And you don’t get thrown the rule book at you like they did here in these ancient prehistoric message boards. I say did because I remember a time when the rules in this place were utterly ridiculous. Lol.

But you still have the old tyrannosaurus’ screaming rules.

This will be my last comment JKNO. I don’t exchange as much as you do on the internet about things that are of less concern to me. Take care.

Well this thread will probably see much less activity now that Chaver finally sold the statue. I swear like every 4th page is dude going back and forth on selling or trying to sell this thing lol

Well this thread will probably see much less activity now that Chaver finally sold the statue. I swear like every 4th page is dude going back and forth on selling or trying to sell this thing lol

This whole forum sees a lot less activity, thanks to Sideshow lol but yeah it'll probably be pretty quiet, statue has been out for over a year and a half at this point too.

:lol:goodpost:

Attachments

• 300px-Movie_Sam's_eBay_profile.jpg
    300px-Movie_Sam's_eBay_profile.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 183
A question for people who own this piece, what I noticed but forgot to ask, this Vader's eye lenses are painted dark green. Does it look different in real life? 'Cause I don't see "green" eye lenses for Vader in the movies itself.

A question for people who own this piece, what I noticed but forgot to ask, this Vader's eye lenses are painted dark green. Does it look different in real life? 'Cause I don't see "green" eye lenses for Vader in the movies itself.

The green lenses is one of the inaccuracies of the statue.

Hasn’t sold yet. Last guy backed out last minute.

Here it is on Facebook Planet Pop Culture for anyone that’s interested. [emoji51][emoji23]

30a59be3d9249d50e0b15249be700421.jpg

You find flakes on ebay these days now. Started to sell my statues in 2008 did at least 100 statues and couple hundred others sales. Was awesome no crooks, flakes, but for about 2 years it's just mostly flakes. I haven't found any scammers yet but been super slow with my sales for about 2 years. I have read about so many scammers around.

You find flakes on ebay these days now. Started to sell my statues in 2008 did at least 100 statues and couple hundred others sales. Was awesome no crooks, flakes, but for about 2 years it's just mostly flakes. I haven't found any scammers yet but been super slow with my sales for about 2 years. I have read about so many scammers around.

Yeah a lot of flakes these days.

Guess the secondary market isn’t what it used to be. May be time to start making sure I really want a piece before I commit to buying it.

I may just end up keeping this if doesn’t sell within the next couple of weeks. I’m not going any more than just above retail on this.

Most of the trouble has been with international buyers, but with the eBay global ship program that has helped.

Not sure what youre speaking of with green lenses. I would have noticed it myself staring deep into the black gaze countless of times. This is actually the fist time Im hearing about it. lol!

Back