Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still on top of one of my favorite statues! Best Vader out there!

Like I said earlier I'm not big on Star Wars but I was looking at the vader premium format and it just wasn't doing it for me. I'm not sure which is more accurate and what not but this just looks better imo.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Late to the game but I had one of these delivered today after getting a great deal on it. I'm not a huge SW guy but always wanted one piece to sum up the franchise. This certainly does that for me.
eab1b87a38b2b9d529d494d0b14cf8ac.jpg
bd48c83edad801f52f42b1bc31ae44aa.jpg
dbe6cc5372c4bd282f9097f66e8c475b.jpg
14cc3e7c6c74857598b88455b866b46c.jpg

Cape is on inside out.. Silky part should be on the inside FYI

Putting mine up on eBay.

Fantastic piece, but just not going to add on SW statues; sticking to 1/6 scale there.

Last edited:
Still my grail piece.

Glad between Legendary scale Yoda and IS Vader, I should be set for those characters unless I'm wowed by something and with the majority of Sideshow's recent offerings, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

IRN-902944-2T.jpg

Does anyone know the width of the statue when Vader is placed in this position?

And does it fit inside a Besta unit with the other poses?

IRN-902944-2T.jpg

Does anyone know the width of the statue when Vader is placed in this position?

And does it fit inside a Besta unit with the other poses?
The closed fist is the best bet with a besta but if you're using a glass door it still wont shut properly unfortunatley. I'm not sure on the width.

The closed fist is the best bet with a besta but if you're using a glass door it still wont shut properly unfortunatley. I'm not sure on the width.

Ok thanks. I am looking for a unit to place this in and something of glass in front of it, so if there is anyone who knows a good unit to place it in, please let me know.

Thanks, do you also happen to know the depths? The SS website only gives one depth measurement, but it has several poses.

If anyone has a Guyver Statue, I’d be willing to make a straight trade for my IS Vader.

I love him but I’m going in a different direction. Just anime and Transformers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back