Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I feel sorry for anybody who spent money on this weirdly posed monstrosity. No wonder you can't sell it. Looks like you're going to make a big loss if you really want to move it on.

Over here in the UK these things are rare. One of them sold for £900 on ebay not long ago and now they're practically impossible to find. Even abroad the ebay prices are high from what I've seen. If you stick it on there for a good price it should surely sell.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Lords of the Sith book just arrived, I bought it mostly for the cool cover art, which inspired my favorite Vader statue made by Iron Studios:

Book-Lords-of-the-Sith.jpg

Iron-Studios-Darth-Vader-Legacy-statue-31.jpg

The Lords of the Sith book just arrived, I bought it mostly for the cool cover art, which inspired my favorite Vader statue made by Iron Studios:

Book-Lords-of-the-Sith.jpg

It's a fun read. I generally like Kemp's Star Wars books. Particularly his Old Republic book, Deceived.

It's a fun read. I generally like Kemp's Star Wars books. Particularly his Old Republic book, Deceived.

I haven't been reading new Star Wars novels for some time (except for OT behind the scenes or making of books). Being disappointed with the new Trilogy, didn't really care to buy new novels. But this was the exception.

Yeah, sadly no one wants give you even retail here.

It got so bad I stopped even trying. Even other sellers can be shady, I got screwed multiple times here. I was well below ebay prices with my own stuff and almost zero response still. You can see from my feedback I used to do a lot of trading on here, but haven't bought or sold anything in a couple years.

It got so bad I stopped even trying. Even other sellers can be shady, I got screwed multiple times here. I was well below ebay prices with my own stuff and almost zero response still. You can see from my feedback I used to do a lot of trading on here, but haven't bought or sold anything in a couple years.

Yeah , I was in chat with another member, not mentioning any names, but he was saying the same thing. There’s been apparently a lot of issues on these old boards.

Just like to come here to try and get a quick sale with no fees help people get something they want with out raping them. I don’t need a lot of money for this stuff, but would like what I paid for it with no hassle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back