Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the first Sideshow premium format figure at a local shop today. They wanted 600 lol. Thing has a layer of dust on it, been there for ages. Anyway it's not bad, not perfect, but that thing is huge. Is the Iron Studios going to be similar in size?

I'm way too excited for this piece not having a clue when is coming.

Had a brief moment of insanity last night and thought about buying the new premium format on eBay. I just can't get over how cheap they made the inner robe. Freaking see thru?? My big fig Vader has see thru fabric ffs.

I can live with the plastic head but that's just ridiculous. I don't mind the pose from the right angle.

Anyway I'm back to waiting for this beast

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Maybe it's sold out and some of us who PO'd wont get one and they'll repay us all with store credit! [emoji23]🤣[emoji38]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

I dont see anyting like this on the website.. just Pre-Order... no low stock or last chance..

They are low on quality control, that's about it.

I can't complain with the customer service as they have always been good.

Ordered! I decided to use my rewards points. I got this beast for just over $300! I hope it was worth it.

I almost pulled the trigger, but didn't.. I have a lot of figures on order and I'm awaiting the dog alien and Beast wars Megatron statues.

I'd prefer to secure those first. I know that means I won't get this, but I figure there will always be another Vader.

Good luck [emoji256] to you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are always other Vaders, BUT, this is the one I have been waiting for. As long as the production execution goes well, this (for me) is the best Vader has looked.

Odds are this will probably double or triple in price once it comes out. So if you don't pull the trigger you might regret it later.

Back