Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a shelf or cabinet/bookshelf from Ikea that will fit this giant beauty and be able to be behind glass doors?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I knew it, wish I had taken the bet with a member here about this :lol

Are you triggered again? LOL

Yeah, Im looking to pay off my 1/2 scale Terninator from Prime1.

Scared I won’t have the funds ready for it when it ships this summer. It is my dream piece. This Vader unfortunately is not..

So I have to choose between the two.

Who knows, maybe no one will buy it again and I’ll be forced to keep it. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to be selling my darth vader iron studios 1/4 anyone interested hit me up pm me. Thank you!

da7ee605b1a29c7f409932f3c9d64879.jpg

e05a053b3af0845ecf16d81d5805c7b4.jpg

Nice pair. The dark duo. [emoji1]

Moved these two in my room.

Although, Vader looks far less imposing. They are the same scale. Zodd was a giant.

Yeah, I haven’t been giving him much attention lately.

Looks better in my room though.

Use a steamer and it will look tons better. It only takes a few minutes, but the cape flow effect will be improved drastically. That's the cool thing with this statue, you can improve its looks with various parts and wired cape

Need to go buy a steamer..

Not something I have laying around the house. I have every other damn tool you can imagine though. Lol.

Try to get one this week. Try it out.

Thanks for the tip.

Need to go buy a steamer..

Not something I have laying around the house. I have every other damn tool you can imagine though. Lol.

Try to get one this week. Try it out.

Thanks for the tip.

I have one of these brought from US by my girl, cheap and does its job very well, and works for all kinds of international power outlets:

steamer.jpg

Nobody is biting on the Vader so looks like he’s staying in my collection again. [emoji1]

I think heal look cool when I get more Berserk statues in. Him next to Griffith to would look pretty cool.

Late to the game but I had one of these delivered today after getting a great deal on it. I'm not a huge SW guy but always wanted one piece to sum up the franchise. This certainly does that for me.
eab1b87a38b2b9d529d494d0b14cf8ac.jpg
bd48c83edad801f52f42b1bc31ae44aa.jpg
dbe6cc5372c4bd282f9097f66e8c475b.jpg
14cc3e7c6c74857598b88455b866b46c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back