Statue Iron Studios 1/4 Daredevil Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, this sculpt of DD is pretty sweet!

Only the price will be the determining factor for me. Since I'm already satisfied with the XM and SSC Daredevils, if the price for this is too much, then I won't mind passing.

Daredevil Legacy Replica 1/4 - Marvel Comics
Pre-order now from Sideshow on the link below:
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibl...a7ZGFBesbrB_iTOXtItAYpd_InKFUWcSzAJG7YhURBwCg
License: Marvel Comics
Scale: Legacy Replica 1/4
Features:
- Limited edition
- Made in polystone
- Hand-painted
Product dimensions: 23.6 in (H) x 11.8 in (W) x 15 in (L)
Product Weight: 22.5 lbs
UPC: 606529899899
MSRP: USD 699.99 (American US Dollars)
Release schedule: Third quarter of 2020

And it looks like someone else will have to post photos, as since a possible site migration I can’t upload the photos successfully.

daredevil_marvel_gallery_5d54366c2a76f.jpg

daredevil_marvel_gallery_5d54366c6ba7a.jpg

daredevil_marvel_gallery_5d54366cafe5a.jpg

Looks great, but at 700 I'm definitely out.

Since when was daredevil right handed and wore ballerina boots with split toes .....the new sideshow is still the best...hell the og sideshow i think is better...its a shame to cause the punisher iron studios did is awesome

$125 more than Sideshow’s. Worth it?

Part of me is thinking ...yes.

Just for the sake of having a more classic comic DD. Man ..I'm doomed. That would make it one from each ... XM, SSC and now IS.

I preordered this bad boy.... looks stunning...

Should be soon no? Anyone got word?

I think it is listed as October-December on SSC's site. I ordered as well and don't think we'll see this until December personally.

The last post was over two months ago. Surprised there isn't more enthusiasm here for this one.

Best licensed Daredevil for me.

Looking across the previous three SS releases and the one XM, I would agree. Far and away the best representation I've seen so far.

This thing made such an impressive debut at SDCC two years ago, that it prompted me to get back into reading some of that stuff just so I could justify getting it :lol

I had a bad experience with IS last year, but they are capable of producing some incredible stuff.

This is a home run and their Far From Home Spidey looks insanely good too.

Yea, for sure ...this is great DD statue.

Would love it if Iron Studios followed it up with a classic Bullseye statue to go with!

Back