Statue Iron Studios 1/4 Daredevil Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics by Toyark:

SDCC-2019-Iron-Studios-105.jpg

SDCC-2019-Iron-Studios-106.jpg

SDCC-2019-Iron-Studios-107.jpg

This looks good! Will get this to go along with my Punisher..hopefuly the price will be similar.

Man o man ...I don't know if I need a 3rd DD. This looks great, tho ...so I'm not too sure what to do.

It seems to be missing something? I know, random multicolored striping! I kid this looks great. Love it more every time I look at it.

Looks cool, love the base. I'm just not a fan of all that piping and mesh and overdone details in his costume. It's getting close to being a suit of armor. Plus the price which I imagine to be about $1000-1200, right?

Looks cool, love the base. I'm just not a fan of all that piping and mesh and overdone details in his costume. It's getting close to being a suit of armor. Plus the price which I imagine to be about $1000-1200, right?

If having shoulder pads is close to being a suit of armor, then yes lol.

Is there an interchangeable head for this?

As it sometimes looks like there is a separation seam line around the traps/collar bone area.

Is there an interchangeable head for this?

As it sometimes looks like there is a separation seam line around the traps/collar bone area.

They didn't show a COH at SDCC19, so not sure if there's a COH. But, yes, the seam is exactly around the traps/collarbone area.

I thought the XM Daredevil couldn't be beat but this one might even be better, statue is awesome, and the base is incredible, you can tell a lot of time, artistry and thought went into the base, I hate it when companies just throw a basic base on a great statue.

Back