Statue Iron Studios 1/4 Captain America Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well done Amber.
Great review, I Think this is indeed the best 1/4 cap out there, sideshow's portrait are not accurate as Iron Studios and and about IS age of ultron cap - I'll tell you what, it could have definitely be the perfect one if the shield was somehow in the front, putting the shield in the back is so wrong, people will never see it! and thats the all whole thing! so that's why I didn't go for AOU cap, on the civil war cap the portrait is great as the pose, and we can see the shiled and we have antman!

So that's my opinion :)
I'm getting mine tomorrow!

The dio looks amazing!
Why does he needs to be displayed high? Is the head facing down?

Looks great! I noticed on Iron Studios site Cap and Iron Man are unavailable or sold out. The best google translate could tell me. Lol!

I'm not a fan of his pose as a stand alone piece. I think it works great in the diorama though. He also needs to be displayed high up.

IMG_20170710_173743 by Amber Racy, on Flickr
What a nice dio! Congrats on your Cap. :) I'll probably have to wait till next month for mine but I hope I get a stellar piece. I pray he won't pale too much next to AoU Cap coz that one just draws all the attention so far. :lol

IMG_20170711_074807145.jpg

Finally... the wait and stress are over. As with most folks, it appears I went 3 for 3 in getting pretty much flawless statues. Can't pose them in the diorama yet as the space I'm going to use is currently occupied by a fish tank, but someday in the near future hopefully. Cap lives up to the standards of the other two (Falcon and Bucky) for me. Paint is awesome, portrait is awesome and the overall statue just looks great in person. It was a lot of coin, but I'm happy to have all 3!

cap_01.jpg

cap_02.jpg

cap_03.jpg

cap_04.jpg

Finally... the wait and stress are over. As with most folks, it appears I went 3 for 3 in getting pretty much flawless statues. Can't pose them in the diorama yet as the space I'm going to use is currently occupied by a fish tank, but someday in the near future hopefully. Cap lives up to the standards of the other two (Falcon and Bucky) for me. Paint is awesome, portrait is awesome and the overall statue just looks great in person. It was a lot of coin, but I'm happy to have all 3!

View attachment 352232

View attachment 352233

View attachment 352234

View attachment 352235

Looking good everyone... Perhaps I will pick one up :)

Damn I wish I got this set and not the new SS iron man half scale :(

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Awesome, looks good to me. just wait for my captain and Bucky... But it take a while until I get this two in Germany

Beautiful pics I'm seeing:clap (LOL have a couple of fish tanks too...). To me Cap just looks like another mind-blowingly good piece re the textures, portrait, paint. Too true about the stress and the dollars $$$$:cool: but so far look at Bucky, Falcon and BP and just feel absolutely happy. They're just...incredible.:love

Cap is due tomorrow I am staying home to wait. Tryin' not to think about it LOL get too excited *crossing fingers*:panic: I love this pose for him. It's not an exact duplicate but to me just so evokes that scene in the Hydra station when Bucky and Cap are on the stairs and IM arrives - or just Cap being Cap.

Ordered...had to get it before it wait-listed or sold out.

Congrats! I've wondered if at SDCC folks will see the dio, as Iron Studios I think needs to do more outside Brazil to get better known, or maybe folks are wary still of this company, and then want to order, but then find out these are all pretty limited editions.

I'm even happier to have mine re all the press articles talking about Marvel's "Phase One and Phase Two" etc. and how the MCU will change, but for me starting with Iron Man this "phase" and these characters are very special, and I am happy to have these figures from this "golden age of comic book movies" on permanent display. And too, at this price point, re sculpts, proportions, textures - just can't see any poly figures being better.

But in a communication with IS, Marcello was hinting about SDCC so I am curious as to what they might have planned!

Back