Statue Iron Studio - 1/6 Scale Diorama - Rocket & Groot Guardians of the Galaxy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drum18

Super Freak
Reaction score
Teaser from their Instagram:
Teste de iluminação do nosso proximo diorama a ser anunciado oficialmente Rocket & Groot Guardians of the Galaxy Diorama 1/6. Confira me breve!

Google translation:
Lighting our next diorama test to be announced officially Rocket & Groot Guardians of the Galaxy Diorama 1/6. Check me soon!

Image2.jpg

"Come and get your looooovvvvvveeee!"

I loved this movie. This should be awesome. I'd love a recreation of the prison 'line-up' scene. This is a good start though. Bring it!!!

Anything with Groot AND Rocket will sell like hotcakes. How could you not love those two?

10843862_1506331726285367_1263141652_n.jpg

Hi guys! No info on price or release date yet. I will keep this thread updated with any new info I get. This is the only picture I was able to find.

Hmmmm....I definitely like it. There's some things that are slightly off for me, especially in Groot's face - he almost looks too angry/evil - and I remember the scene vividly....BUT this is still pretty awesome looking. So much coming out of the woodwork as of late.

love it, but im sure the price will cost more then the gentle giant 1/4 which is almost the same pose but much bigger

shame, if i could get this for 300 shipped i would

but gentle giant is $400 shipped and will probobly have better detail

Back