Iron Studio - 1/6 Scale Diorama - Avengers Battle Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still love this pic :love please hurry and send them all IS :pray:

Just missing Thor in this pic....

u3uzevez.jpg

Lookin awesome so far to me. Can't wait for the invoice and shipping from Ricardo! Great piece!

Looks like this young company is hitting its paint app stride. They all go through growing pains but the moisture on the lips looks great.

Finally... good pictures. Yeah, I think it's official now: This statue rocks! :yess:

It's looking epic!!! :love
ryvyza3u.jpg

:lol so are you getting this now? :rock

Lookin awesome so far to me. Can't wait for the invoice and shipping from Ricardo! Great piece!

same here buddy...should hopefully be next week fingers crossed :)

Looks like this young company is hitting its paint app stride. They all go through growing pains but the moisture on the lips looks great.

:exactly: always important to have moisture on the lips!!! ;)

Good posting Grumpy :clap I'm watching the video clip without sound...did it arrive broken? Or did he drop it when unboxing? Despite the lighting not being great in that VT, I really like it! Was really pleasantly surprised to see how big it actually is inhand :horror cant wait now for these to start shipping followed closely behind by Iron Man :rock

Thank you members for posting pics and vids.
I enjoy it :lol

Pics from fantoy is awesome.
Broken legs in the vids might be an accident transporting.

But it is strange that only the part which seems to be hard to be bronken at a glance is broken.

thankfully an easy fix as the mixed media jeans allows you to cover up the crack line!! If it was fully sculpted, the crackline woulbe become more noticable

It seems to become easy to come off a joint part when I look well.
I think that it needn't worry too much.

He said that the leg is not actually broken, it's only a joint that came apart from the thigh, probably someone in the production line didn't use glue enough so the parts came apart, so I assume all Hulks have this joint. The guy from the video intends to glue it. Either way he could also ask for a replacement but honestly I see no major issue whatsoever as the joints will be covered by the fabric.

Back