Iron Studio - 1/6 Scale Diorama - Avengers Battle Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pizzas aren't made to order in batches. When you order a pepperoni pizza the joint doesn't crank out 50 of them :cuckoo:

Last edited:
:slap Depends how many you order :cuckoo:
Anyway, we've already established you can't be taken seriously.
Enjoy your 'Ruffalo', is that who it's meant to be?, Hulk :wave

Nobody takes you seriously, as the guy who boasted about SSC's 'amazing' qc five seconds before the apocalypse blunder hit :lol

Neither look like Ruffalo, you can't admit it though :lol

I passed on this, so you enjoy your SSC 'Ruffalo', is that who it's meant to be? :cuckoo:

Sure, sure. Change your tune now that you can't cream about their qc anymore with your foot in your mouth (again).

Here's the Facts! comparing SSC & IS statues:

Ruffalo likeness: Draw. Both are off

Pose: IS by a landslide

Sculpt: IS by a landslide

Base: IS by a landslide

Paint: TBD

Price: SSC

If you want a cheap, boring, poorly sculpted 'to order' Avengers Hulk that looks nothing like Ruffalo then SSC is for you. If you want a little more this IS piece is a great alternative. Fact!

Another in hand picture... taken with a 2mp potato, apparently.

VP2KTwj.jpg

Looks very green in this picture.

Another in hand picture... taken with a 2mp potato, apparently.

VP2KTwj.jpg

Looks very green in this picture.

Thanks for sharing buddy :hi5: this is more promising! I for one am glad it's a decent shade of green...something I felt was lacking from the SSC Avengers Hulk Maquette, where it just needed to be a stronger shade of green for me personally...however, I'm liking this tone of green from IS!! :rock

Had this been 1/4 scale then I'd definately have sold my Avengers Hulk Maquette by now, however, seeing as this is 1/6 scale I'll by hanging on to it for the time being :)

Thanks for sharing buddy :hi5: this is more promising! I for one am glad it's a decent shade of green...something I felt was lacking from the SSC Avengers Hulk Maquette, where it just needed to be a stronger shade of green for me personally...however, I'm liking this tone of green from IS!! :rock

Had this been 1/4 scale then I'd definately have sold my Avengers Hulk Maquette by now, however, seeing as this is 1/6 scale I'll by hanging on to it for the time being :)

No problem man! Here, the guy just posted some more pictures. Looks pretty good, actually and the guy said there were no flaws to report.

rv8r5v.jpg

sF45pPk.jpg

bNG1qL9.jpg

zA9EKNO.jpg

8Y9V3sR.jpg

k6AB5GW.jpg

8DBvoai.jpg

h4C7J0D.jpg

jz5OsXH.jpg

Slr9kKo.jpg

5A7Ouvf.jpg

XiXPVg4.jpg

Excellent post bro :hi5: inhand pics are starting to come through. Paint apps from those pics look very close the proto which is reassuring to those of us that purchased their MK42 1/4 scale piece ;) now at this moment, my only concern is the Hulk portrait. In some pics (from a distance) it looks awesome! From those pic angles looking straight up at his face doesn't look so good :dunno again, pics aren't the best quality so time will tell but I'm still looking forward to recieving mine! Got some awesome display plans for these dio statues ;)

Thank you for sharing the pics :lol
This is the first pics of the final products!

I think that IS prefer colorful colors to natural ones.
The products seemed to be nice in those pics.

I'm waiting for more pics excitedly!

Good pics DF.

Portrait is weak, everything else looks solid. Paint looks great! Much better green like Andy said compared to the lackluster maquette. Very clean lines on the Chitauri armored pieces. Looks like IS took the criticism from the first release seriously.

Looks much better than the Maquette :slap

Maquette portrait is weak, so is this.
Ruffalo likeness: Draw. Both are poor.
Pose: IS by a landslide
Sculpt: IS by a landslide
Base: IS by a landslide
Paint: IS
Price: SSC

If you want a cheap, boring, poorly sculpted 'to order' Avengers Hulk that looks nothing like Ruffalo then SSC is for you.

If you want a little more this IS piece is a great alternative, and when displayed together with the future diorama releases it will look awesome. :rock

Last edited:
I think it looks good from the pics so far....yes the head sculpt is off quite a bit esp from diff angles bt i think it's a nice piece. Ready for more in hand pics of better quality too!

I saw this statue in person at a local store yesterday. There were 4 Hulk pieces:

- Sideshow Hulk Maquette 1/4 scale;
- Iron Studios Hulk Avengers diorama 1/6 scale;
- Iron Studios Hulk Avengers 1/10 scale;
- Hot Toys Hulk 1/6 scale.

None of them, even the Hot Toys one, has 100% of the face shown in the movie. In my opinion, I like best this Iron Studios one.

Ohhh yea....much much better. Awesome pics! So far the worst angle of the sculpt is looking straight at it from below it which u will hardly ever be doin that lol

Back