Iron Studio - 1/6 Scale Diorama - Avengers Battle Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He said that the leg is not actually broken, it's only a joint that came apart from the thigh, probably someone in the production line didn't use glue enough so the parts came apart, so I assume all Hulks have this joint. The guy from the video intends to glue it. Either way he could also ask for a replacement but honestly I see no major issue whatsoever as the joints will be covered by the fabric.
Thanks for the translation! Either way this guy is looking pretty awesome I'd say and I'm waiting to a size comparison to hot toys hulk. Ready to get mine...space already made

Hulk statues have been collected by the cartage company and are on the way to Rio de Janeiro. I should receive them on monday and will start contacting all of you who pre-ordered it with final shipping costs.

Hulk statues have been collected by the cartage company and are on the way to Rio de Janeiro. I should receive them on monday and will start contacting all of you who pre-ordered it with final shipping costs.
great news man! We are ready!

All 8 statues for Freaks have been bubble wrapped already!

10543622_10204193546097777_4358484805084492262_n.jpg

Hey folks. A teaser for the new upcoming 1:6 diorama besides Avengers line has been just revealed.

I assume it's Magneto along with a Sentinel maybe... looks VERY promising to me !

10522337_1443512952599603_1457853256_n.jpg

Hey folks. A teaser for the new upcoming 1:6 diorama besides Avengers line has been just revealed.

I assume it's Magneto along with a Sentinel maybe... looks VERY promising to me !

10522337_1443512952599603_1457853256_n.jpg

Very Cool! Just checked with Ricardo and he's confirmed that this diorama will be based on the Comic versions of X-Men as opposed to the movie version :)

Very Cool! Just checked with Ricardo and he's confirmed that this diorama will be based on the Comic versions of X-Men as opposed to the movie version :)

Awww, that is heartbreaking for me. I'm a movie collector. Somebody....anybody, needs to make some movie X-Men statues in 1:6 or 1:4.

Some new inhand pics of the Hulk diorama guys...this time from our very own Averone...

ytajasav.jpg

ratyzy6a.jpg

pyzumudu.jpg

aqajenut.jpg

Two things that are noticable is that the Hulk portrait is fairly weak, noticeably around the mouth area...he appears to not have any upper teeth? :dunno making him look as if he's not put his top dentures in! :lol the SSC Hulk maquette is hands down the best representation of the Avengers Hulk currently on the market....and the other thing is that it looks like Averone has placed the chitauri the wrong way round in Hulks hand ;) as that Chitauri looks like he's defying the laws of gravity!! :lol :lol

:lol Yea, Averone put him in incorrectly but it looks fine. Ht has the best Hulk sculpt IMO but that's another story.

Paint looks sharp on these! Kudos to IS for stepping it up on this in the paint department. Nice to see that they have taken the earlier criticism seriously and upped their game on their next release.

I'm ready. Tracking still isn't even showing up yet as of earlier 2day and I paid ems bt oh well..maybe 1st of nxt week :pray:

That is strange. I shipped yours on the same date I shipped Tma1c's package and it has passed through US customs already.

Back