Iron Spidey Ex 25 Day Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohoo!!!! Got my shipment notice today :banana

It's getting shipped to my student apartment, but there's NO WAY I'm leaving it here. Just gonna give it a thorough inspection and send her back home with the rest of the gang :grouphug

Ok, so I just read the summary of the civil war on Marvel.com.... Can someone fill me in more on how Peter Parker's Iron Spider Man suit played a big role in the Civil War? I'm really really curious now!!!! :D Just pumping up the story behind the piece so I can be hyped about this coming my way :rock

Ok, so I just read the summary of the civil war on Marvel.com.... Can someone fill me in more on how Peter Parker's Iron Spider Man suit played a big role in the Civil War? I'm really really curious now!!!! :D Just pumping up the story behind the piece so I can be hyped about this coming my way :rock

You ordered it without any knowledge then? :confused:

i ordered this, and i didn't have a clue who iron spidey is.
if it's spidey i've got to have it, simple as that.:peace

Something tells me you're not the only one. :lol I'm guilty of PO other pieces without even a clue of their "background" and simply because I liked its look.

:lol

on the flipside - I've been well aware of Iron Spidey since before the maquette was announced, but actually didn't order it. It is a beautiful statue though...

You ordered it without any knowledge then? :confused:

Well I was REALLY hoping that SS was going to announce another Spidey PF. But when I saw this I was like "oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrtyyy!!!!" :lol

And when I got a brief summary of the piece, I thought it was SUPER cool. The base is REALLY what sold me. I think I admire a cool base more than the characters themselves!!! :lol

So far my favorite base is the Spidey PF :cool:

he has arrived, sitting on my desk as i type :banana:banana:banana
will take him home at lunch and unpack to make sure he's ok. :D

then i'm going to start another pic thread just to piss off everyone.:lol:lol

Back