Iron Spidey Ex 25 Day Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidLiquidFox

doing it...for all of us
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Iron Spider-Man Comiquette – Sideshow Exclusive (item #68351) from our Marvel collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 25 days.

Dammit UR QUICK

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: Iron Spider-Man Comiquette – Sideshow Exclusive

Coming in: 25 Days
To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse
Est. ship weight (US): 16 lbs.
Est. dimensional weight
(Int’l orders & Oversized items): 28 lbs.

Received it as well. I cannot wait :rock
Hmm, I am glad that the dimensional weight is not a ridiculous amount. It should only cost me $60 in shipping fees.

:banana:banana:banana:banana great news.

but for me it just means it'll delay all the stuff i have sitting at ssc right now for another month or so.:(

Doug, what do u mean delay?

oh just that because i'm an international customer, they will hold items that ship close together to save me brokerage and duty charges. which totals about $75 per items shipped individually, where as shipped together it only costs $75 for the whole shippment, less the taxes of course which have to be paid no matter what. f'in government.

so i think i'll have around 6-7 items there after this lands, it'll save me about $400-$500 in brokerage charges shipping together.

as since everyone else has posted their notice i might as well too.:lol:lol
ya know, just in case it's different.:D

Estimated Item Arrival Notice
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<

Coming in: 25 Days
Est. dimensional weight

>>>UPDATE ORDER INFORMATION NOW<<<

oh just that because i'm an international customer, they will hold items that ship close together to save me brokerage and duty charges. which totals about $75 per items shipped individually, where as shipped together it only costs $75 for the whole shippment, less the taxes of course which have to be paid no matter what. f'in government.

so i think i'll have around 6-7 items there after this lands, it'll save me about $400-$500 in brokerage charges shipping together.

as since everyone else has posted their notice i might as well too.:lol:lol
ya know, just in case it's different.:D

Estimated Item Arrival Notice
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<

Coming in: 5 Days
Est. dimensional weight

>>>UPDATE ORDER INFORMATION NOW<<<

Man that sucks, I would hate that... :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Hey man urs is coming in 5 days...:google

Iron Spidey, stormtrooper and MKIII on the horizon. Going to be a good month.

:joy

25 days....hmmmmm....that means it'll be here the week of March 16th. Should be interesting to see what else gets shipped off around that time. The "Back in Black" version is slated for 2nd Quarter as well....I wonder if they'll try to get that into March as well.

25 days....hmmmmm....that means it'll be here the week of March 16th. Should be interesting to see what else gets shipped off around that time. The "Back in Black" version is slated for 2nd Quarter as well....I wonder if they'll try to get that into March as well.

DIS IS KRAZY wit a "K" talk Mike, Marvel gods please be kind and space them out.... No to 2 back 2 back Spidey's :monkey2

Well 2nd Quarter doesn't officially start until April so its more likely that we'd get one in March and one in April but SSC is known for erratic shipping times some coming early and some late....so I'd be prepared just in case.

Back