Iron Spidey Ex 25 Day Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so WHY hasn't mine started shipping?? I got on the pre-order list within MINUTES of this going up. I sat by my computer waiting for this to go up.... And my order just says "processing"........ It should be saying "items shipping soon"!!!

I think mine will be here tomorrow. Until I get some shelf space cleared and some thing sold, I got no where to display him. :(

yes, i got my fedex delivery this morning :banana:banana:banana

let's see got rogue, Thing lsb, and....... wtF where the Hell is my iron spidey.:mad:

sht man, i got 1 of 3 and 3 of 3 packages but no 2 of 3 package. looks like spideys held up in customs.:(
well maybe tommorrow.:cool:

I should be getting mine today, my friend got his yesterday...was tempted to go and check it out...but figured why not just wait a day.

I think mine will be here tomorrow. Until I get some shelf space cleared and some thing sold, I got no where to display him. :(

Those metal spider legs cause some major constraints when trying to display this guy, me thinks. Will be interesting to see the trouble they will give some people.

Mine just shipped for free...

Then they called UPS to send it back to them--bad times. This will definitely delay my order a couple o' days

Talk to a service rep, who was thoroughly confused. Nice, but confused, said that she'd never had that happen before.

I can't wait to see a snap of this baby, my prayers have been for a perfect paint job
praying-emoticon.gif

Arrgh...looks like I have to wait until next Monday for mine.

The wait over the weekend is going to kill me!

Back