Iron Spiderman Paint Rub

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha...they might have someone reviewing each account to see if the individual is a liability or an asset as a customer to them :) I think I have replaced 3 things so far with them in the past 2 years or so... I hope i'm not on their blacklist as I love to continue to buy statues from them.

I think SSC are taking names....of all the picky people...I believe they watch these forums constantly...tracking your every move....watching...planning....destroying.

I have returned lots of stuff

like my spidey vs hilk dio (hulks head was not attached)

Thor (base had a huge crumbled chuck missing the size of a quarter)

SIM ( Piece of boot was broken off)

But to me these were all justified for returns except maybe the hulk cause his head just had a huge peg that went into the slot and when attached you could not tell so I could of just threw some sealer or something)

I have other pieces with very minor paint issues but to me nothing really major or noticeable where i was like OH NO this will not do. To each their own but in terms of what one person would not accept there will always be another that says thats not that bad. People who are getting those life size iron man busts all seem to be saying they are not bad at all and for $50 less.

Also I think that they keep a certain number of replacements set aside for paint issues as well as a certain number for broken but thats just pure speculation.

Sorry for the randomness of my post.

Back