Iron Spiderman Paint Rub

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would send it back in a heartbeat. A paint rub like that is just unacceptable. Hopefully they still have a replacement for you.

Will do...

His chips are on the right fist pinky finger and knuckles from it having contact with the base crater. Small amount of damage but damage nonetheless.

mine has a hairline scratch on his tricep on the arm that is raised behind his back. Its noticeable but very fix-able as well, just haven't made the time. I'll take some pics too when I do just to see the difference...

Called sideshow today and was told to wait for an email on what I need to do to exhange my spidey. So everything sounded good until she said we will have to check the availability of replacements. There better be one or else :mad:, its to new to have replacements out of stock.

I really hope SS don't screw this up for me. Mine is scheduled to reach later in the day.

Called sideshow today and was told to wait for an email on what I need to do to exhange my spidey. So everything sounded good until she said we will have to check the availability of replacements. There better be one or else :mad:, its to new to have replacements out of stock.

That sucks. I was going to return mine to for something more mint, but if they don't have it then I'll have to locate someone to fix it.

That sucks. I was going to return mine to for something more mint, but if they don't have it then I'll have to locate someone to fix it.

I just spoke with SS returns and they said they had replacements in stock. I can't see why'd they would run out so fast, since this JUST came out. Plus I haven't heard of many paint issues at all really (yet). My paint issues were really minor. All in all, don't settle for anything less than perfection for the money that you're paying right now!!! :monkey3

You should call them and tell em you wanna exchange your spidey. They have to have replacements, this statue is too new pluse as ChrisCJ99 said, I also haven't really heard of others having paint issues, plus he called. I just sent some pictures of the damage, so I gotta wait till tomorrow to see what happens next. Im not too worried about it....

Update...

Just recieved this email 2 minutes ago...

Thank you for taking the time to contact our Returns Department and provide photos of your item. I’m sorry to see that your Iron Spiderman Statue arrived flawed. Unfortunately, our limited replacement inventory has been exhausted for this item. Please know that the Returns Department strives to replace damaged items whenever possible and we regret that we are unable to do so in this case.

We would like to extend to you the offer of a $45.00 partial reimbursement to compensate for the flaws to your statue. This discount will be applied towards your next pending order. Alternatively, if you wish to receive a full refund for the amount please let me know and I will provide instructions for our refund procedure.

As always, please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns

This is freakn bs!! :mad: How the hell can they not have replacements?? Then again who knows if they're telling me the truth. I'm tempted to cancel everything I have on order :mad: Maybe Im over reacting...

I got the same e-mail about my replacement request as well.

I sent a rather terse e-mail back after getting screwed on a replacement for my Iron Man bust and then getting this e-mail as well for the Iron Spidey. I have also asked for the name and e-mail addresses for President/Head of Sideshow and whoever is in charge of quality control. The lack of quality control and replacements lately is beyond bad and I would recommend that anyone that has had issues to also ask for the contact information and let the people in charge politely know that they have issues and need to do something to address them.

I got the same e-mail about my replacement request as well.

I sent a rather terse e-mail back after getting screwed on a replacement for my Iron Man bust and then getting this e-mail as well for the Iron Spidey. I have also asked for the name and e-mail addresses for President/Head of Sideshow and whoever is in charge of quality control. The lack of quality control and replacements lately is beyond bad and I would recommend that anyone that has had issues to also ask for the contact information and let the people in charge politely know that they have issues and need to do something to address them.

I myself am writing an email right now. I will include everything you just mentioned and I will request the contact information for whoever is in charge of quality control as well. This is BS!! I've never had any problems other then the SIM. I have been satisfied up until now, and I will pursue this as long and as far as I can....

I think SSC are taking names....of all the picky people...I believe they watch these forums constantly...tracking your every move....watching...planning....destroying.

I think SSC are taking names....of all the picky people...I believe they watch these forums constantly...tracking your every move....watching...planning....destroying.

I sure hope not. This would be my first time sending something back and I don't want to be blackballed. :lol

Back