Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Final Production Photos from Sideshow Blog:

16624035825_7abd2717e7_c.jpg

16416742087_fb9dbdd6e9_c.jpg

Holy crap. Cheadle looks like he's seen some ****.

hopefully the left arm will be detachable thus making it more straight forward to customise a forearm rocket - which is so essential for this pose!!!

Why did they even give it that pose if they weren't going to give it the forearm rocket? Would have been a tiny attachment that could pop on and off.

besides Cheadle, looks decent, but the pose makes no sense without a blaster or a missile or something. Looks like a Power Ranger pose. The armor was pointless in the film, easy peasy pass.

LMFAO @ the responses in this thread! Absolute gold gents! :clap :rotfl :lol

Can't say I'm surprised at how crappy this turned out, Sideshow's Marvel Iron Man line has been cursed for 5 years running and it continues to gain steam with zero signs of changing and ever improving.

Their last 3 Marvel IM releases of 2014: Mk VI bust, Mk VII bust, Mk 7 LSF - all complete train wrecks.

Horrible.

Last edited:
I bet so many people at Sideshow headquarters wanted to laugh when these newest pics of IP came through, but knew that the first one to lol lost their job.

I'm so happy that Sideshow's not the only 1/4 game in town anymore. They can keep their Marvel/DC license. I'll just buy into other and more interesting licenses from better companies.

I have two Sideshow pieces pre-ordered from a while ago, already worried.

Waiting on one piece and another two pre-orders, not from Sideshow. Worry has been replaced with excitement.

Looks like another cancel for me. There is no way I am paying $400 for this statue. I will call SS tomorrow. I just can't get over those eyes.. I told my self I will keep this but what a shame. Damn you SS... I was really looking forward to this one.

Looks like another cancel for me. There is no way I am paying $400 for this statue. I will call SS tomorrow. I just can't get over those eyes.. I told my self I will keep this but what a shame. Damn you SS... I was really looking forward to this one.
Eyes, skin tone, lack of detail on the base paint application, flat armour paint, no arm rocket...
Other than that it's ok.

Back