Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did but will cancel it soon. I haven't even ordered the Mark 43... without it, whats the point of having this? I think I'll just skip the IM3 stuff right past to the Avengers 2 collectibles.

I have 1 payment left and would like to cancel it. How would this work? I've never canceled an item before

What guys?! :dunno everyone's cancelling!!! :horror

Can't wait for this and the MK42 maquettes :rock

0a9d4d772a7b67eee3014fb151d304e3.jpg

For me, this wasn't the Iron Patriot. I remember it debuting in the comics. Loved it. This was in a different vein and just wasn't memorable. BUT, it's still a great looking piece. Happy for those ordering....definitely looking forward to in-hand pics.

I thought about cancelling this but since i have only one Flex left i am just going to wait and see. Deep down i have a good feeling this is going to come out great but i also know lately paint apps on Iron man statues has been a let down. Just hope SS doesn't screw this one up.:pray:

Man I keep wanting to cancel this but those double rewards keep the order live. I'm a rewards addict. Also, I think IP is really cool character design.

Hum...
Iron Man MK VII Full size Bust (boring paint)
Iron man MK VII Legendary Scale Figure (color???)

Shall we continue?

...Hulk Maquette's left eyebrow turning him into The Incredible Humble Hulk Maquette.

...Hulk Maquette's left eyebrow turning him into The Incredible Humble Hulk Maquette.

I still love my Hulk Maquette but really, its got nothing to do with Legacy and everything to do with SSC. Unless they decide to spend more on paint QC, this thing will most likely be a disaster...again, I pray its not for you guys though:pray:

Quick question, If I open the box and don't like the patriot for any reason can I return it for a full refund? I've never tried returning an item back to SS

Back