Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get why they didn't add the gun popping out, now it just looks like his fist is forward throwing a punch or something.. a fist bump?

qemanana.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

Still no word from sideshow about the weapon? hell i would even accept an open palm with a lighted repulsor.

does Sideshow ever change anything when their customers ask before they release it..? lol

does Sideshow ever change anything when their customers ask before they release it..? lol

Well im not too sure of Sideshow changing things due to customer requests...maybe someone who knows better can answer that but Sideshow have added things to certain items that weren't there when it was released for pre order. Notably the Galactus Maquette which when it went up for PO did not include any light up features but not long after it shipped they changed their images on the order page to show the light up eyes and base :)

I also remember the other occasion when they changed various pics on their order page but that was due to their mistake when they glued the Arc Reactor upside down on their Iron Man MKVI Legendary Scale Bust :lol :lol to actually think they could try and cover their error by saying that's how it should've looked like in the first place was an absolute wind up!!! :slap

The Psylocke head sculpts comes to mind. The G.I. Joe Firefly figure had another head option adds to it as well. However, both of those pieces were separate attachable/ removable pieces, I think SS would have to actually physically change the sculpt to fix this issue, and that seems rather unlikely.

Man, they still have double rewards points and no NRD for this guy......still not ordering though I think until they do something about the missing weapon.

Man, they still have double rewards points and no NRD for this guy......still not ordering though I think until they do something about the missing weapon.

Double points but it does have an NRD now. I'm sure they will add it if they have not already and just have not updated the pictures.

Just noticed the ES was announced - 3500

ES 3500 is huge for me... WM 1.0 is only 500 if not mistaken

Not a massive fan of the ES debate...sure, exclusivity is appealing I get that...but should it be the factoring reason to whether you buy a collectible or not? :dunno The debate shall continue for another hundred years I'd imagine :lol

Back