Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fingers crossed for the next batch of releases...
Spidey and G Hulk.

P2 Maquette and Alien lsbs!!! ;)

If you've already paid for the NRD then just wait, unless there's another piece you're planning on transferring your NRD over to.

No NRD on this one so people are free to cancel anytime.... Just like the good old days.

No NRD on this one so people are free to cancel anytime.... Just like the good old days.
That's what I thought Matt.
Must of been for early orders only...

23uvgwh.png

I PO'd the day it was announced as it had no NRD then. There is no risk or loss for doing so. Not sure why anyone waited. I was under the impression that the "No NRD" thing was limited time offer anyhow.

:goodpost:

The way 1/6 scale sculpting, etc. has evolved, many a times it is difficult to choose between the two scales (1:4 / 1:6). To me, it is quite a thing for folks to stick around with one scale only. Especially, when such fantastic stuff and options are available.

Well said ... I collect 1/6, 1/4 ( PF's, maquettes)and 1/2 scale busts. "Variety is the spice of life"

if this had a weapon of some sort on the outstretched arm, I know they'd probably double their sales. I haven't ordered it yet in hoping that they add it..

Looks pretty awesome. I actually like the pose a lot. Especially from the side angle. If it wasn't so dang gold, I would buy this right away.... Now to think about it...

I don't get why they didn't add the gun popping out, now it just looks like his fist is forward throwing a punch or something.. a fist bump?

Back