Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is that confirmed, when I click on the $40 in saving link it still only says 5 percent, and that's only $20......:dunno

Not officially confirmed but it does show 800 points on my rewards area so it looks good to me.

Hi, i'nv ordered a PF or Maquette before, but am really interested in this piece! Just wanna ask, what material is this IP made of (polystone like the other PFs, or plastic / diecast)? How's the paint job compared to Hot Toys' pieces? Thanks!

Hi, i'nv ordered a PF or Maquette before, but am really interested in this piece! Just wanna ask, what material is this IP made of (polystone like the other PFs, or plastic / diecast)? How's the paint job compared to Hot Toys' pieces? Thanks!

I'm not sure anybody will know outside of SSC for a few more months. Expect it to be polystone though.

We can't know for sure.

All we know is...

1. The original Iron Man 2 Mark VI Maquette is made from a sturdy, hollow-cast polystone. It is quite heavy.

2. It is made by Legacy Effects. The creators of the Iron Man armor seen in the movies. This means that the piece will be very accurate, and high quality.

3. If the paint-job is as good as the Mark VI Maquette, it will be very satisfying. Deep colors that look convincing, and true to the movie. It will be at the same level of quality as Hot Toy's products, if not superior. Time will tell.

Here's my Mark VI up close to give you an idea of the quality of the paint application.

IMG_9116_wallpaper%20copy.jpg

We can't know for sure.

All we know is...

1. The original Iron Man 2 Mark VI Maquette is made from a sturdy, hollow-cast polystone. It is quite heavy.

2. It is made by Legacy Effects. The creators of the Iron Man armor seen in the movies. This means that the piece will be very accurate, and high quality.

3. If the paint-job is as good as the Mark VI Maquette, it will be very satisfying. Deep colors that look convincing, and true to the movie. It will be at the same level of quality as Hot Toy's products, if not superior. Time will tell.

Here's my Mark VI up close to give you an idea of the quality of the paint application.

IMG_9116_wallpaper%20copy.jpg

Glad to see you here too (MyCollectibleWorld)

Btw just noticed that this Patriot maquette is 22" tall, whereas I remember reading somewhere that the Mark VI maquette was about 17" in height...and VI used to retail at $489.99 as well...

Seriously looking like a good "deal"...probably time to start selling off some of my HT figures haha..

I would have sex with this statue. That's how nice it is.

I'm in, locked and loaded.

Love this statue too, but wouldn't go as far as ****-ing it, cos' that would be a waste of a darn good statue :lol:lol

Well I didn't mean literally. It was to extend how awesome this piece is.

Sicko... thinking I meant it in the literal sense. :nana:

:monkey3

of course i knew that! haha..

Anyways, wonder what the edition size would be on this one...considering they managed to get the price much lower than previous releases

Back