Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When SS announced these Premium format they also said Iron Patriot, War Machine ;-) that's all.

'IRON MAN 3 1/4 Premium Format Collection COMING SOON!'

I didn't see anything about War Machine although the OP had it in the thread title.
As I said, IP is WM.

Last edited:
Why not? Because a seated IM armor is completely boring and pointless. The Mk 42 is a real armor regardless if you like the role it played in the film or didn't.
I know I was just kidding with the seated pose. :peace

And anything that breaks/falls apart like a tin-can and needs a recharge every 2 mins or so is not an IM armor :lecture :wink1:

And the gif was from the Avengers, not IM2 but would make an amazing statue pose for any Mark armor

Anyone else notice there pending reward points change from 800 to 400? When I signed up said 800 points buy looks like it was just a glitch and is now changed to $400
Yup. Mine got reduced too :pfft:

My reward point statement has iron patriot at 400 pts again. That webmaster needs a spanking.
I'm with you on this.

Looking at IM 3, I think it would be strange to make a WM now that we have IP. There are other suits in that movie, you know! :p

There are so many collectibles of this armor. The art book has a whole section for it yet, we never even saw it. Sometimes I wonder if it was intended to play a bigger part in the movie but it was cut off for whatever reason.

I didn't see anything about War Machine although the OP had it in the thread title.
As I said, IP is WM.

Seriously sometimes you guys are really boring. I have NO interest to say something wrong ok ?

I repeat. They said that into the " upcoming section " on the SS website.

'nuff said.

I think it would be silly to release another War Machine, seeing how Iron Patriot is just a painted War Machine Mk II.

902043-iron-man-3-war-machine-mark-ii-001.jpg

Seriously sometimes you guys are really boring. I have NO interest to say something wrong ok ?

'nuff said.

I thought they said it would pair nicely with WM? At least thats what I thought I read. The old WM.

'nuff said.

What?! :slap

I said I hadn't seen any mention of a WM.
This is an IM3 collection...does WM belong in it?
If you've seen it announced or hinted feel free to share :dunno

You're the one who brought it up... Then deleted your comment!

What?! :slap

I said I hadn't seen any mention of a WM.

This is an IM3 collection...does WM belong in it?

If you've seen it announced or hinted feel free to share :dunno

You're the one who brought it up... Then deleted your comment!

Omg

Ok man, now back to the topic.

As I said, IP is WM.

WM Could be done with the same sculpt just a different paint job.... and we all know SSC NEVER likes to do repaints....:wink1:

Back