Iron Patriot Comiquette by SS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iron.jedi83

Super Freak
Reaction score
didnt see another thread on this

The Iron Man Comiquette is awesome! I’m wondering if a Iron Man Comiquette with his stars and stripes armor is in the plans for the future?

Whether you mean from the now-classic ‘What If’ cover or from Osbourne’s armor in Dark Avengers, the answer is likely yes. More likely the DA version, but we’d like to bring a distinctly… patriotic… Iron Man to life in due time.

this is sweet news hope we get something like this

USA_Iron_Patriot.jpg

Iron_Patriot_Norman_Osborn.jpg

which date was this answered???the pictures rock!!:rock

edit:in today's q&a...

If you're reading comics these days ,this is awesome!!!! NORMAN IS EVERYWHERE AND A VERY EVIL BASTARD.

ALSO THIS ARMOR IS SUCH A GREAT METAPHORE FOR USA:

SHINY AND BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE BUT THE MAN WEARING IT IS CORRUPTED AND DERANGED.

BRING IN THE REST OF THE DARK AVENGERS.

MUST BUY.

I WIN.

that and this ones a tac bit to patriotic for me. The flag for cim was just right imo, but this a lit to much red white and blue.:rolleyes:

in reality the iron patriot is evrything but patriotic.he's evil incarnate.he,s the green goblin.

If you're reading comics these days ,this is awesome!!!! NORMAN IS EVERYWHERE AND A VERY EVIL BASTARD.

ALSO THIS ARMOR IS SUCH A GREAT METAPHORE FOR USA:

SHINY AND BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE BUT THE MAN WEARING IT IS CORRUPTED AND DERANGED.

BRING IN THE REST OF THE DARK AVENGERS.

MUST BUY.

I WIN.

which is why this is an awesome announcement :rock:rock

what one did you grow up with?
mine was the 90's cartoon :rock so i got the classic iron man!

Then you wasted your money if you wanted something tied to your youth. The 1990s Iron Man cartoon featured the Modular Armor:

immodular.jpg

j53aejs0lg3a3ef.jpg

The Classic Iron Man or "Silver Age" Iron Man was not featured in animation past the 70s. So you got something representative of someone else's childhood.

Enough with the Iron Man already!!! :D

???? you. Keep them coming. ;)

in reality the iron patriot is evrything but patriotic.he's evil incarnate.he,s the green goblin.

Exactly, he is a walking oxymoron. Love it. Hope it comes with a Norman Osborn change-o-head to really drive it home.

im very excited about this i just think the armor looks cool and i like iron man there is nothing else i need to know :)

Then you wasted your money if you wanted something tied to your youth. The 1990s Iron Man cartoon featured the Modular Armor:

immodular.jpg

j53aejs0lg3a3ef.jpg

The Classic Iron Man or "Silver Age" Iron Man was not featured in animation past the 70s. So you got something representative of someone else's childhood.

???? you. Keep them coming. ;)

Exactly, he is a walking oxymoron. Love it. Hope it comes with a Norman Osborn change-o-head to really drive it home.

no i know, i have that one in toy biz form, but the classic was closer than the modern one, sorry i should have put more time into my post lol

Back