Iron Man Robert Downey Jr. Headsculpt List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be down.

D'oh! I see dedguy jumped on board at the same time as my last post, so that makes 12 people. Lets freeze it at that so I can get started. The price per person, therefore is $20.83 plus $5.00 flat rate Priority shipping to anywhere in the US, so $25.83 each total for one copy. If you are outside the US please email me and I will arrange the least expensive shipping option to your country. I can get it to most places for around $10.00, possibly a little less.

If anyone not on the list at this point wants one and noone has sent payment to me yet let us know QUICKLY
so that I can adjust the price for everyone. After that it will be $35.00 per copy plus shipping. Please email me with any questions, [email protected].

BTW, I want to try and have him finished by Monday. I have another commission I'm finishing up so I'm ready to get on him.

Thanks!

Is that price "delivered"? If not, what's the total with shipping? Will be sending payment soon! :joy

Forgot to put shipping in there! I was up late working on a head, I blame it on lack of sleep and too much caffeine! Or maybe not enough caffeine... I've edited my post to reflect shipping. $5.00 in the USA for Priority. International buyers, please email me at [email protected] to arrange the best rate for your country.

Thanks, guys!

Woops, didn't see your last post. I'm down for two heads. So it's 20.83 + 5 shipping + 10 for the second head, is that correct?

Woops, didn't see your last post. I'm down for two heads. So it's 20.83 + 5 shipping + 10 for the second head, is that correct?

You got it, my friend! So, for 2 it's $35.83.

BTW, I've received the first payment (thank you, Mike) so it's set in stone. Anyone not on the list will have to pay $35.00 each plus shipping and wait until I fulfill all the list orders to have theirs cast.

I'm going to go heat up some Castilene wax right now!

Anyone Not On The List Please Read!!

Im down for two sculps..

OH NO! I hate to say this Sixtus_56, but it looks like you missed getting on the list by a few minutes. I mentioned it's set at 12 people because I've received a payment, actually 2 payments now.

You're unlucky 13.... It wouldn't be fair to those on the list since they are paying based on my price divided by 12. So it would cost you $35.00 each plus shipping.

I will tell you what I'll do. Because there is still interest, I'll give a discount to Sideshow Freaks members TODAY ONLY until 12:00 AM EST. $30.00 for the first head, $15.00 each additional head plus shipping. After that, and to anyone who's not a Sideshow Freak member, the price will be $35.00 each plus shipping.

I want everybody who wants one to be able to get one and enjoy it, but I have to be fair to those who are on the group commission list. They signed up with the understanding that they were getting a deal!

Sorry about that.

Wow! just checked in and seems everything is going great. I now feel at peace Chris, thanks buddy. To all you on the list, thank you for participating, I'm sure you all be pleased.

Chris

Wow, That was a quick commission. Can't imagine how much lower the price could have gotten given a little extra time. Oh, well.

Wow, That was a quick commission. Can't imagine how much lower the price could have gotten given a little extra time. Oh, well.

Well, on this one (my first group commission for Sideshow Freaks members) I charged a flat rate per person for one head each. So if it got much past 10 people, it would start eating up any profit since each cast has a resin and labor cost to me. We got the requisite number of folks signed up pretty quickly so on to sculpting! Consider this my discounted intro to Sideshow Freaks.

For the next group commission (assuming everyone's satisfied with this one!) I will add an additional fee of $10.00 per casting in addition to the base sculpting/molding fee. That will cover my resin and labor cost.

Speaking of which, I'm open to ideas for new group commissions if anyone would like to discuss the possibilities. I know some want to convert this head into Downey's version of Chaplin (Les, I'm looking at you...). What about a real Charlie Chaplin? Saw some conversation about a need for Laurel and Hardy, Buster Keaton, etc. I'd love the opportunity to do some Silent and early Talkie Stars. Hmmmm.... don't think Fatty Arbuckle would be very popular, though.

Speaking of which, I'm open to ideas for new group commissions if anyone would like to discuss the possibilities. I know some want to convert this head into Downey's version of Chaplin (Les, I'm looking at you...). What about a real Charlie Chaplin? Saw some conversation about a need for Laurel and Hardy, Buster Keaton, etc. I'd love the opportunity to do some Silent and early Talkie Stars. Hmmmm.... don't think Fatty Arbuckle would be very popular, though.
Johnny Depp as Raoul Duke/Hunter S. Thompson from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Wow. I've been away (in Europe) for a couple of weeks and it's amazing what's going on here at SSF.

I'm very glad to see the sculptor of the Time Capsule Ben Franklin and Einstein figures here among us. They are two of the figures awaiting customization on my workbench. My Einstein, after repainting and body swap and new casual clothing, will be astride a bicycle, which I've already acquired.

So, I missed out on the discount pre-order Tony Stark, but that's okay, because as Bogie said to Claude Rains, this could be the start of a beautiful friendship. Welcome and hello C.Howes, SCULPTOR!

Back