IRON MAN PF !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check his other auctions..prototype 1/1 thing bust for sale...hmmmm...fishy...

it was carlj or something like that...
he has been listing and removing items quite a few times in the last 24 hours cause he is obviously here and on the statue forum reading people's outrage...
there's been a whole debate about his "artist proofs" on the statue forum
i saw those iron man "PF"... its basically a standing pose, with hands down, and he has a few different colour variations... personally they looked very cheap to me, like a large hollow fragile doll, and badly painted.
he obviously sells recasts, and now the new tactic is to call them "artist proofs"...

it was carlj or something like that...
he has been listing and removing items quite a few times in the last 24 hours cause he is obviously here and on the statue forum reading people's outrage...
there's been a whole debate about his "artist proofs" on the statue forum
i saw those iron man "PF"... its basically a standing pose, with hands down, and he has a few different colour variations... personally they looked very cheap to me, like a large hollow fragile doll, and badly painted.
he obviously sells recasts, and now the new tactic is to call them "artist proofs"...

:nono:nono:nono

Oh yeah I remember this guy. He's the guy selling all those IM red/gold version comer...

I see the same auction weekly, I always thinkn how many dang IM's does this guy have?!

Last edited:
:confused:man this one sure looks like the real deal though. would they really go through all the trouble of recasting this statue, that is only worth about $400 on the market right now?:confused: add on to that the higher frieght charges, i don't think this one will end up for a whole lot more than that.

edit: just looked at his other items, and see he has a 1:1 predator, looks just ok to me, kinda looks like a TMNT to me :rotfl

Have you seen the Predator bust that seller has for sale? So ^^^^ing awful :lol

Btw, looks like he rubbed the number off that Lurtz and wrote Sample.

Back