• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Undying Carcass, Iron Man Com, Thor PF, Venom Comiquette, More

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Ben

Super Freak
Reaction score
Prices are shipped w/in the continental U.S. They will be shipped in their Sideshow shipper boxes unless otherwise specified.

Conan: The Prize EX - $1,200 - SOLD

Undying Carcass EX(No shipper) - $300

Classic Iron Man Comiquette EX - $750

Classic Thor Premium Format EX - $1,400 - SOLD

Venom Comiquette Regular - $1,250 - Small chip on base of statue near right foot. Could easily be fixed w/ a bit of black paint.

Avengers Hulk Maquette - $525

Last edited:
Re: Conan: The Prize, Undying Carcass, Iron Man Com, Thor PF, Venom Comiquette, More

Would you entertain offers from across the Oceanic? I live in Denmark and I am looking for Conan. :)

Re: Conan: The Prize, Undying Carcass, Iron Man Com, Thor PF, Venom Comiquette, More

Pm sent

Would you entertain offers from across the Oceanic? I live in Denmark and I am looking for Conan. :)

I would entertain an offer, but I'd have to calculate shipping into the equation if I sell internationally.

PM sent.

Bump........

Bump.

Bump..

Thor sold. Bump.

Up again.

Back