Hot toys 1/4 iron man in scale with ss pf?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmwehbe

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone here own a hot toys 1/4 scale iron man and sideshow premium formats? I am trying to figure out how well they would go together. I own a few avengers pfs, but i don't have an iron man. I would really like to see how they would look together...

Hello, does anyone here own a hot toys 1/4 scale iron man and sideshow premium formats? I am trying to figure out how well they would go together. I own a few avengers pfs, but i don't have an iron man. I would really like to see how they would look together...

I took a quick snapshot of mine. It's at a slight upward angle so IM looks a tiny bit taller. Haven't finished my set up yet ( as I'm still figuring out the best pose for IM) , but I can tell you the HT 1/4 IM is a good addition to the Avenger PF lineup

I had the same question a few weeks back and the 1/4th Iron Man is in scale, but I would go with SSC 1/4th Mark 42 PF. I ended up with the SSC PF over the Hot Toys Iron Man 1/4th and I really like it. It fits in well with my other Avengers.

I took a quick snapshot of mine. It's at a slight upward angle so IM looks a tiny bit taller. Haven't finished my set up yet ( as I'm still figuring out the best pose for IM) , but I can tell you the HT 1/4 IM is a good addition to the Avenger PF lineup

Awesome looking! Thanks, that helps, to see it.

I had the same question a few weeks back and the 1/4th Iron Man is in scale, but I would go with SSC 1/4th Mark 42 PF. I ended up with the SSC PF over the Hot Toys Iron Man 1/4th and I really like it. It fits in well with my other Avengers.

Do you have pictures? I was thinking of the maquette, but I like the more red color scheme, if the Mark 43...

Awesome! :clap

Back