Iron Man PF 20 days out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony Stark looks so cool. I wish I had the extra money for the Iron Man , but , I am cutting back on the spending and this piece doesn't fit in with the current budget.

Had to keep this thread alive, can't wait for Iron Man to get here!....or at least an email about processing...soon.

I can't wait for Ironman either, well I can, I guess I have to, but still I want him ASAP! :wacky And I'm very happy Spidey is swinging in right behind him.

Anyone know are these 20 day notices 20 business days or 20 calendar days? If it's Calendar they should be getting him on Monday or so. Hopefully they'll get the SDCC delays out ahead of that and he'll be on his way soon. :D

A PLEAD FROM A MEMBER:

I am on the wait list but wondering if those who has the statue on pre-order that does not want it would like to sell to me, just in case my wait-list does not get converted. :D (Exclusive version please) Also, if you are planning on canceling it, just buy it and sell to me for the same price :D

i received this notice on the 18th so we could(should) receive something next week!!!

Vader AL said:
i received this notice on the 18th so we could(should) receive something next week!!!
I hope so, I got mine via the waitlist so I'm probably pretty close to the end which means I could very well be another week after the first ones go out.

i did too so i may have to wait a little bit longer too but then again the edition size isn't huge so maybe next week for us. but i'll be excited to see the emails start to go out.

This email is to confirm the receipt of your recent order from Dark Shadow Collectibles Inc.

:chew

I wont flip that one!

Thanks for the advice man!

Anybody has the comic for sale? :)

Dom

Back