Iron Man Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was 2 years ago during a Comic con panel that Favreau stated that Mandarin was making an appearance as a villain.

Watch the trailer again and look for that bald asian guy playing with the ring on his finger. I reckon its the Mandarin :)

As you may know, there will be an Iron Man movie game to coincide with the movie's release, and while you'll play through the main game with the Mark I, II, and III, you can unlock various classic and modern armors for successive playthroughs. It's pretty cool, check out the link for high-res shots of the armors:

https://comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=15940

ironmansuits.jpg

It kinda sucks that the Silver Centurion and Ultimate armor are Xbox360 and PS3 exclusives (respectively), because I have both consoles and want both armors. oh well.

More info on the actual game:
https://ps3.ign.com/objects/864/864868.html

Last edited:
I usually stay away from them, but if I can't find some other game I want to play I may get this one. Or I may just play through Ultimate Alliance a fourth time.

Ordered my Ironman tickets for the premire on April 30th last night:chew The best seats in the biggest and baddest theater in denmark:rock:rock:rock

That was funny, thanks for posting, this movie is so close now:chew!

Really looking forward to seeing this movie. It just appears to be one of those really kick ass summer movies that will be well worth seeing. The game I hadn't seen much about but saw a commercial recently and man I'll be picking this up. I hate it when they do things like exclusive to one console like with the armor but it won't stop me from picking my copy up.

Excellent! A bunch of positive reviews!!! I'm really looking forward to Iron Man and I'm glad that Downey Jr. fits so well as Tony Stark. :rock

I can't wait to see it!

Back