Iron Man Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is the bad guy in the movie? I just realized earlier today that I have no clue who it is.

Mr. Booze, Mr. Booze, Mr. B-double O-Z-E, that sure spells booze.

Extra credit to anyone who knows what that is from...

Obviously Iron Monger is the villain and even if Alcoholism is being set up for a second film the real villain will be Tony Stark himself.....not his booze.....If that happens it guarantees that we'll see a War Machine appearance maybe even a fight off between the two...

Hey guys I need some recommendations. I consider myself a casual Iron Man fan and I've read his classic stories (borrowed my friends IM Essentials volumes a long way back) and his more recent Avengers, New Avengers, and Civil War stuff. But I pretty much missed out on most of the stuff from the 90's and earlier 2000's. So what's worth reading? Was there a series reboot somewhere in the last couple decades?

With your suggestions I might just go out and pick up a couple of the books tomorrow.

Who is the bad guy in the movie? I just realized earlier today that I have no clue who it is.

Lines of cocaine and cheap hookers...

robert-downey-jr01.jpg

The moral of the story:

Being a drunk bastard and a pimp leads you to become a millionare, be captured in the middle east, become an electrical engineer, and save the world.

In conclusion, be a drunk bastard and a pimp.

My theory is Iron Monger is being manipulated from behind the scenes by the Mandarin. I think its too obvious in the trailer where the Afghani warlord says "Tony Stark, now you work for me" while he's playing with the ring on his finger.

He also seems fixated on ruling Asia as, when he's showing the Mk I armour designs to Obadiah Stane, he mentions "A man with a dozen of these could rule all of Asia".

Favreau said he'd like to put the Mandarin in the film as a villain, he was trying to work out a way not to do it as a stereotypical Foo Manchu character, I reckon he's used the Mandarin like a Darth Sidious behind the scenes bad guy.

I seem to recall way back when Iron Man was announced someone said Madarin was the bad guy, but I think alot of people believed it to be in jest. So it could be possible to have him pulling strings.

I seem to recall way back when Iron Man was announced someone said Madarin was the bad guy, but I think alot of people believed it to be in jest. So it could be possible to have him pulling strings.

From what I have heard Mandarin will be the villain eventually, maybe for the second or third film. The problem they were having with the character is that he is a little outdated and they would need to make him plausible as a villain in this day and age.
Honestly, Iron Man's top villain today might be the Hulk believe it or not.

Back