Iron Man Mark XLII Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I see the new armor from Age of Ultron the more I hope they release this bust on that color scheme. I think it's pretty much guaranteed that they will right? RIGHT?!

EW1321-1322-Ultron.jpg

I rather have a bust from the Avengers 2 movie than the IM 3 movie (which I didn't like it).

Not showing a limited quantity warning anymore
"Oh, you misunderstood us. We only meant that the first of the ten batches of 1500 was soon all preordered !" :monkey3

Anyway that did it for me. Darn.

I think it's pretty much guaranteed that they will right? RIGHT?!

View attachment 120806

I rather have a bust from the Avengers 2 movie than the IM 3 movie (which I didn't like it).

Hey Marc, I'd be pretty sure that Sideshow will represent this new XLIII armour, the question is which format they'll choose? I'm pretty sure you'll see a 1:1 Bust though...;)

From less than 50 MK42 Iron Man busts remaining on the 9th July...

Good thing I checked the preorder page today:

- Less than 50 remain!
- Limited Edition: 1500
- Ships January 2015

No more waiting. I'm locked in now.

to less than 100 yesterday...

:lol :lol :lol panic stations over guys...Sideshow have miraculously found another 50 of these busts and therefore have changed their low stock alert from 50 to 100 :slap I fell for it again! :pow

- Hurry...Less than 100 remain!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-iron-man-mark-42-sideshow-collectibles-400253/

and today, less than 24 hours after miraculously finding an extra 50 busts in stock, all low quantity alerts have now been removed and stock has been replenished!!! Normal service has been resumed...good work Sideshow :hi5:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-iron-man-mark-42-sideshow-collectibles-400253/

Fell for the "Less than 50 remaining" and preordered the bust.
Stock has since been replenished.

Now there are double rewards and I want to cancel/re-order.
Can't, already agreed to $100 NRD.

13YN4TX.gif

Fell for the "Less than 50 remaining" and preordered the bust.
Stock has since been replenished.

Now there are double rewards and I want to cancel/re-order.
Can't, already agreed to $100 NRD.

13YN4TX.gif

Never, and I mean NEVER, fall for Sideshow's "less than ### remain".

I feel for you bro :( I did the same thing 2-3 weeks ago...fell for the Sideshow 'selling ploy' jedi mind trick big time and PO'd the MK42 bust! :slap

sometimes what we don't always see things for what they are and then end up regretting it later...

tumblr_m57j70jxgT1qcb5fko1_400.gif

:lol :lol :lol

I gotta say the double rewards on a piece that's only been in stock a few weeks is a massive slap in the face to people who pre order....

Back