Iron Man Mark XLII Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wait list converted! Not sure what to think with the mixed reviews. Rolling the dice.

Hi! i want to show you a complement for the Iron Man MARK XLII LIFE SIZE BUST by Sideshow. This is an arc reactor engraved on metacrylathe with laser, this piece makes the effect of depht, like the arc reactor is truly inside. the original one is just white without any effect or detail and i want to make more accurate to the movie and give a realistic touch. If you want more info please PM me ;)

2q321y1.jpg

11viotx.jpg

2m2gd48.jpg

2akms5t.jpg

fuvrtd.jpg

359esg9.jpg

Just got the aforementioned custom Mark XLII reactor insert from jorge_itachi. I opted for a somewhat simple layout and it fits great. Much happier with this bust now!

zTcoHxx.jpg

Hard to get an illuminated shot as the bust's light is super bright.

Lfidlrt.jpg

Looks really awesome. Any chance you could get a shot of him lit up in lower lighting ??

Really liking this bust :)

Just got my arc reactor cover from Jorge , top man to deal with and the quality is really superb. Really does add a little something more to the bust. Will add some pics later on . Thanks again Jorge :)

I love this statue. I ordered on and the lights didn't work so I returned it and they had no replacements. I really hate not having this statue. I put a trade/buy up in the market place but sadly I don't think any one is looking to get rid of this statue:(

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back