Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, they both fit. War Machine fits easy. Iron Man just needs his hand pointing into the corner, which is pretty much the way he is facing with his base straight. Here is a quick, crappy, picture that shows my Iron Man and War Machine in Detolfs.

:hi5:

Very good, I wasnt going to move mine to find out.
Looks good and clean, nice set up! :clap

Yes, they both fit. War Machine fits easy. Iron Man just needs his hand pointing into the corner, which is pretty much the way he is facing with his base straight. Here is a quick, crappy, picture that shows my Iron Man and War Machine in Detolfs.

that's an awesome setup:rock what do you use to raise the glass Rogue is on?

sweet! thanks for the pic...awesome setup btw. how did u get the middle setup with the 3 spots?

great looking display tclapp, nice clean and well proportioned :clap

A little bit of effort and few detlofs and you have a very unique display.

that's an awesome setup:rock what do you use to raise the glass Rogue is on?

I got the metal rods and small hose clamps from Home Depot or Lowes. Not sure what the rods are made of but they are pretty stong when only 12 or so inches long. Cut them about an inch longer then they need to be with a dremel tool, and then just used a pair of plires to bend the ends 90 degrees and about 1/2" on each end. Used the clamps as seen in the pictures, and put on the little rubber pads for the glass to sit on. I added a couple better pictures so that you can get a better idea.

Thanks all for the compliments.

Ohhh and had to add a pic of Spidey just because.:wink1:

Wow I always afraid the detolf can't hold ironman or wm, that set up looks good!!!

Great statue of sideshow :

P1090931.JPG

P1090913.JPG

P1090934.jpg

P1090936.jpg

P1090938.jpg

P1090939.jpg

P1090950.JPG

P1090951.JPG

P1090949.JPG

P1090917.jpg

Back