Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I received my RMA for my replacement piece... it's to ship it back and get a refund. Apparently, they are out of stock. I really wanted put this piece next to my Mark I Maquette.

I guess I'll have to check the marketplace forums...

Congrats to everyone who received this piece in great condition. Shame to hear the 2nd batch has a lot of GC problems as well.
Me personally, I'm done with this piece and probably just try to get the original comiquette or SIM instead.

Both of my regulars should be here tomorrow...

It sucks to hear that Sideshow's QC is getting this bad. I guess it is an IM collectible, so we shouldn't be THAT surprised.

Binny im looking for a Reg. hit me up if you sell.

I'll have to see what happens with the paint, but I got these bad boys cheap ($350 shipped) and I'd be more than happy to hook you up. :wave

I'll probably keep one to go with the converted PFs, but if the other one is good, consider it yours.

I'll have to see what happens with the paint, but I got these bad boys cheap ($350 shipped) and I'd be more than happy to hook you up. :wave

I'll probably keep one to go with the converted PFs, but if the other one is good, consider it yours.

thanks brotha! :rock

PS: what's next on your convert list?

thanks brotha! :rock

PS: what's next on your convert list?

Hulk is in the works right now, then probably a Wolverine EX. I think Steve has a few other projects that he has to finish before the Wolverine, but there's no need in rushing these. He's done some amazing thing with them so far and I wouldn't want him to hurry and cut corners.

Besides, I have one of each of these on the way to hold me over until the PFs are all converted...

u_cap_01.jpg

fbswolvie-1-1.jpg

Hi!

After 4 months, I got my replacement and it is PERFECT!!!!! I could not be more pleased. It is such an amazing piece. I posted a video review at my Bear Reviews channel on Youtube. If you'd like to check it out, got to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSDpUoMycxE and let me know what you think.

For more reviews and funny videos just https://www.youtube.com/user/bearmodel and have fun

Cheers

Bear

Looks beautiful! This piece is a true knock out if the chin and piece is painted correctly!

This will be a grail piece for those who have nice ones!:lecture

Can't wait to see him with War Machine!

Looks beautiful! This piece is a true knock out if the chin and piece is painted correctly!

This will be a grail piece for those who have nice ones!:lecture

Can't wait to see him with War Machine!

:lol:lol:lol

Grail = overused.

Fine, correction: Grail for Iron Man Collectors. :lecture

The Spider-Man comiquette not a grail.:lecture

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I will say that the IM maquette did turn out extremely nice. The EX was a bit weak, but I grabbed my regulars for dirt cheap, so I'm happy.

Fine, correction: Grail for Iron Man Collectors. :lecture

Yeah, as a fan of iron man I would agree. Though me and other fans enjoying it more matters than if it becomes a Grail. Had the chance to own grail pieces that didn't impressed me and non grails that I loved.

I think the folks who care more about grails tend to be more flipperish.

so, ssc got back to me about a replacement and i have to say they're treating me very well in this instance, and along with that they're also helping me out with a piece that i got from them over a year ago.

we can complain all we want about ssc but i must say that they can't be beat with their after sales support and customer service

:clap:clap bravo ssc, BRAVO

so, ssc got back to me about a replacement and i have to say they're treating me very well in this instance, and along with that they're also helping me out with a piece that i got from them over a year ago.

we can complain all we want about ssc but i must say that they can't be beat with their after sales support and customer service

:clap:clap bravo ssc, BRAVO

Agree 100%!!!!

And that is why sideshow continues to run the world ;). At the end of the day they end up taking care of us :)

Back