Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be. If you look them up you see they're based in Colorado and on the pic of the box the shipping state is listed as Colorado.

I have bought carnage, silver surfer, iron man and spider man comiq from secret compass. All of them are shipped from them not direct from SS. The iron man could be a return to them but only they knows :monkey4
If i get this one replaced or refund, I will lose out more money than you could imagine. The custom tax, shipping cost back to US etc. For that amount of money I can secure myself a black panther PF. Now thanks SS! I am done with collecting. Going to spend my money on something else :dunno

I have bought carnage, silver surfer, iron man and spider man comiq from secret compass. All of them are shipped from them not direct from SS. The iron man could be a return to them but only they knows :monkey4
If i get this one replaced or refund, I will lose out more money than you could imagine. The custom tax, shipping cost back to US etc. For that amount of money I can secure myself a black panther PF. Now thanks SS! I am done with collecting. Going to spend my money on something else :dunno

If SC shipped a return to you, it's really SC that did you no favors. Hardly SS being the one to blame right? :dunno

Stop buying their products for a while! I just don't understand how some people think it's acceptable and then touch up/correct the statues themselves. Once sideshow realise, they may do something about it. Do they not read these forums? This is a £600-700 piece ($1000) RR for christs sakes!

Some of the last few pics of this finished product, i swear i was looking at a really crappy knock off, hell i own KO Transformers that are better made/painted then this.

Sometimes i let out a long half smirking "faaaaaaack kafffff!" while squinting and shaking my head when i watch some of these SSC advertisements/behind the scenes look..like they are trying to get all overly intellectual with the buyer/and each other about their project, i mean wouldn't you feel like a retard after all that BS'ing you did and hyping a product that turns out Dollar Store quality?...put that same effort you used to sell these products into your actual final products.

Last edited:
Some of the last few pics of this finished product, i swear i was looking at a really crappy knock off, hell i own KO Transformers that are better made/painted then this.

Sometimes i let out a long half smirking "faaaaaaack kafffff!" while squinting and shaking my head when i watch some of these SSC advertisements/behind the scenes look..like they are trying to get all overly intellectual with the buyer/and each other about their project, i mean wouldn't you feel like a retard after all that BS'ing you did and hyping a product that turns out Dollar Store quality?...put that same effort you used to sell these products into your actual final products.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

When you return a damaged item,you get a return authorization # and mark return to sender damaged !! YOU DO NOT PAY THE SHIPPING BACK !!!and as far as customs taxes go ,you go to the local customs office with documentation that is was received damaged and returned to the sender and get the customs tax back !!! Then get them to send you a replacement !!! or get a full refund !!!! Speaking from experience !! Get informed of your rights !! Its a hassle but its your money !!!! Know your rights !!!! I have carnage and ironman on order from alter ego and its been INSANE the amount of waiting and returns that they have been doing !!! I told them dont send me a statue until you open it and inspect it yourself !!!!! so far they returned 2 carnage statues and 2 ironman statues !!! I am beginning to doubt if I will get either !!!!!!! Sideshow has great products but their QUALITY CONTROL is done by a dead guy !!

I have to destroy mine to get a replacement. I will be doing it tonight.
I am really scared that i will be getting a worse piece than what I have in hands now. The odds are not on my side but I am not gonna settle for a not near perfect piece at this price range.
Let Optimus Prime come now!For $1200 it s better be a freaking perfect automotive painting job.

I have just got my notice it my replacement is coming. If it is not in new condition, I will be requesting my money back, no more replacement.

I have just got my notice it my replacement is coming. If it is not in new condition, I will be requesting my money back, no more replacement.

I just got my notice too. I do not hold high hopes for this. I just got my replacement for Spidey comiquette and it is worse than the first one. Pics on Spidey Thread! :gah:

I just got my notice too. I do not hold high hopes for this. I just got my replacement for Spidey comiquette and it is worse than the first one. Pics on Spidey Thread! :gah:

Are you serious? I thought the Spidey pieces have been coming in exceptionally well. I have not been around a while, will check out the Spidey thread.

When you return a damaged item,you get a return authorization # and mark return to sender damaged !! YOU DO NOT PAY THE SHIPPING BACK !!!and as far as customs taxes go ,you go to the local customs office with documentation that is was received damaged and returned to the sender and get the customs tax back !!! Then get them to send you a replacement !!! or get a full refund !!!! Speaking from experience !! Get informed of your rights !! Its a hassle but its your money !!!! Know your rights !!!! I have carnage and ironman on order from alter ego and its been INSANE the amount of waiting and returns that they have been doing !!! I told them dont send me a statue until you open it and inspect it yourself !!!!! so far they returned 2 carnage statues and 2 ironman statues !!! I am beginning to doubt if I will get either !!!!!!! Sideshow has great products but their QUALITY CONTROL is done by a dead guy !!
Thanks for the help Taarna and good luck to your orders :)

I see many people received " perfect" one's now, looks like they are finally fixing the problem ?

got my order to destroy mine for a replacement, but looking at the replacements in this thread i'm very leary of doing so.
after all mine only has a couple very minor faults that can be very easily overlooked or missing on inspection and my chin is perfect imo.

i'm thinking of just keeping mine, after all he is suppose to be somewhat battle damaged anyways.

and as for my spidey Com i opted to take a discount for the minor blue inperfection on the back of his leg. some day i'll just sand it and match the paint and repair it.

got my order to destroy mine for a replacement, but looking at the replacements in this thread i'm very leary of doing so.
after all mine only has a couple very minor faults that can be very easily overlooked or missing on inspection and my chin is perfect imo.

i'm thinking of just keeping mine, after all he is suppose to be somewhat battle damaged anyways.

and as for my spidey Com i opted to take a discount for the minor blue inperfection on the back of his leg. some day i'll just sand it and match the paint and repair it.

Is there anything coming from Sideshow that doesn't have flaws lately...?:dunno

Back