Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to know someone else is with me :1-1:

I saw in the chat that it really should be August that it's coming. Think there will be a notice next week?

Hopefully cos i want this on display in my house as soon as i can! :yess:

Hopefully cos i want this on display in my house as soon as i can! :yess:

I actually called in during the week when I had to clarify something regarding my Wolverine PF and I asked if it was possible at this time to get a shipping estimate on the Mark VI Maquette.

I was actually given an estimate. Isn't that only possible when it's actually in the warehouse or something?

Last edited:
I actually called in during the week when I had to clarify something regarding my Wolverine PF and I asked if it was possible at this time to get a shipping estimate on the Mark VI Maquette.

I was actually given an estimate! Isn't that only possible when it's actually in the warehouse or something?

If you don't mind me asking, what was the estimate??

Wolvie, Sabretooth, and Gambit Ex. all coming in the next 30 days forced me to cancel. I was going to cancel gambit, but the cyclops and Rogue will look to good with it. I am also having a hard time justifying the price tag on this one. It is nice, but I don't think $500+ nice. Congrats to all that are picking it up.

how y'all think this would look displayed w/ some PFs like Cap? same 1/4 scale?

Yeah, this is 1/4 scale so it'll be in scale with the PFs.

By the way, do you guys think the one on display at the con is the prototype? The paint looks darker than the one in the gallery for War Machine.

Last edited:

By the way, do you guys think the one on display at the con is the prototype? The paint looks darker than the one in the gallery for War Machine.

1/4 scale ftw!

The one on display is how the product should be. Here's hoping the final product we receive is the same! :)

Man I really don’t want to have to drop this but with The HULK bust, Wolverine, Gambit and Sabertooth pf’s all dropping pretty much at once I might have too. This is one slick statue but I’d rather have comic based statue’s over a movie based one any day. That being said I still don’t want to have to cancel this…:pray::pray:

cancelled mine yesterday,i really don't like the pose so guess it will be only war machine for me

Back