Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's interesting that the rear of the statue and base has not been shown. I wonder if they have designed a War Machine to match up with this base?

notice how the mound on the base at the back just cuts off, i think there might be a war machine maquette and the go back to back and that base will have the other side of the mound

notice how the mound on the base at the back just cuts off, i think there might be a war machine maquette and the go back to back and that base will have the other side of the mound

That would be pretty sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also wouldn't mind if you'd be able to snap some pics or shoot a vid while you're at it :p

I'd rather see a video of the stuff they haven't previewed LOL. I don't mind if you PM me.:)

That would be awesome indeed. In which case, just imagine what SS/Legacy could release for the Avengers movie... Individually sold maquetttes of IM, Capt, Thor, WM, and maybe even Hulk that could connect together. Sure it would be expensive if purchased all together, but it also make one heck of a final display piece.

A pic, taken by Felmar from WetaCollectors:
IM.jpg

Back