Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does this "Legacy" stuff mean/ What makes it more expensive?

They used to be Stan Winston Studios. They worked on the IM 1&2 so expect it to be more expensive than an inhouse piece.

I'm sold on this...I may pass on the Boba Fett 1:1 to get this. I can't get both...

They used to be Stan Winston Studios. They worked on the IM 1&2 so expect it to be more expensive than an inhouse piece.

if its going to be a premium price, it better have one hell of a base, and not be so thin and light in the casting area. I mean, its not like the paint app has so much detail on IM that such a huge price would be justified on this. I'm going to guess $550-600 on this one :monkey1

At last an IM for the rest of you!!!
(All of you who dont want the IMIII 1:2)

LOL!

Looks better than expected!

Now to think I am going to use all my IM 1:2 Reward points to get this, it will be a great pickup.

Cant beat that!

Its like the best time to be a fan of IM!
Congrats to all who wanted a 1/4

So what is this Legacy again ? They help SideShow to produce the piece or something ? Confused.:duh

Last edited:
Any guesses on what the exclusive might be?

I'm thinking switch out portrait.

been looking for an iron man to add to my collection and this one looks to be a winner.

It's a print! :p

EGADS! :lol

It's been a long while since I've posted alongside you fuzzo.

I've been looking at 1/6th figures a lot more and found myself heavily engrossed with Final Fantasy over the past week. This hit the spot for me though!

Back