Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw one of these last week, and though I could have it for well below the going rate I just am not that interested. I really thought I would be when I finally saw it in person, but it just wasn't the case.

I just saw one of these last week, and though I could have it for well below the going rate I just am not that interested. I really thought I would be when I finally saw it in person, but it just wasn't the case.

Wasn't signed by Stan Lee was it? :monkey3 :wink1:

It's a very nice piece. Might try the car polish.

I am a newbie here and this is my 1st message! The ones with broken, but repaired parts around 850 USD or LED not working around 999 USD .... crazy money.

New ones ... around 1200 USD

Thanks for being the only one to answer! ;P Thats abt what i was thinking. Was just wondering because someone offered it up in a trade, (mark vi & $700 for a 1:1 predalien bust) but they decided not to... anyway, welcome to the forum!!

Thanks for being the only one to answer! ;P Thats abt what i was thinking. Was just wondering because someone offered it up in a trade, (mark vi & $700 for a 1:1 predalien bust) but they decided not to... anyway, welcome to the forum!!

Well there is currently one here for about $900 (ex) I think.. Of you can get a Reg signed by Stan Lee for the bargain basement price of $1900:thud::horror

The seller is a LITTLE out of touch with fiscal reality right now. All of his prices are ATLEAST $300 above the current market value... And in the case of IronMan about $900 dollars more. For a signature that would cost you about $150 to get.

I was going to pay abt that ($150) for Stan Lee VIP meet & greet tickets at a local comic convention, but opted not to.
Would have brought every Marvel collectable I own to get signed if it could mark up the value of my stuff by 100%

Looked for that Mark IV for $900 in the FS threads... no luck. Where did you see it?

:nono...

He might :monkey2

Well he is :cuckoo:

I was going to pay abt that ($150) for Stan Lee VIP meet & greet tickets at a local comic convention, but opted not to.
Would have brought every Marvel collectable I own to get signed if it could mark up the value of my stuff by 100%

Looked for that Mark IV for $900 in the FS threads... no luck. Where did you see it?

You MAY find that it increases the value of some of your lower value pieces by that much, but not the BIG ticket items ... At least not while Stan is still alive... Later... Well, You never know.

As for the Iron Man it must have sold it was in TitanChucks foresale thread but it isn't listed anymore.

Well he is :cuckoo:

You MAY find that it increases the value of some of your lower value pieces by that much, but not the BIG ticket items ... At least not while Stan is still alive... Later... Well, You never know.

As for the Iron Man it must have sold it was in TitanChucks foresale thread but it isn't listed anymore.

Too bad, thanks for the info

Back