Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, glad you like the shots and thanks for the kind words. These shots are among my all time faves of the ones I've taken.

Hey, I love that cabinet, it looks bigger than Besta, is that an Ikea Pax?

They have glass shelves for those too?

-

Theokan - It is the Pax wardrobe frame along with the glass shelves. They hold about 45ibs according to IKEA. They make great displays!!!

Yeah, still love this piece.

IMG_6243.jpg

IMG_6246.jpg

IMG_6214.jpg

The more doily's the merrier! :lecture:hi5:

i'm looking for an A/C adapter for this iron man maquette , can anyone help me finding one ? thanks :wink1:

i'm looking for an A/C adapter for this iron man maquette , can anyone help me finding one ? thanks :wink1:

you can buy AC adapters at your local electronic / hardware store. It should't take more then 4.5 V. Take the base to them for size measurement.

you can buy AC adapters at your local electronic / hardware store. It should't take more then 4.5 V. Take the base to them for size measurement.

also, if you have any other statues that came with a adapter, you can use them too. My War Machine didn't come with one, but I have the T-600 and IM bust, so I can just use one from one of those.

yeah.. yea... good for you.. i got mine few mos back now it is right next to me wm.. they look soo badass together..

so what's the longest you've guys had this thing lit up? The lights are so bright and just mesmerizing that I never really wanna turn the lights off. The HT figures light never had me this captivated:lol

so what's the longest you've guys had this thing lit up? The lights are so bright and just mesmerizing that I never really wanna turn the lights off. The HT figures light never had me this captivated:lol

How many light up IM do you have?
I can pretty much light up my room with them :)

How many light up IM do you have?
I can pretty much light up my room with them :)

I only have this and the HT figs. Nowhere near the IM collection you have:lol I really have no problem leaving the lights on for hours while I work at the office, I just wanna know how long these lights last for and if they get too or something eventually

Back