Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So--what scale is this thing? I'm considering tracking one down to go with the Thor PF I just ordered, as well as the Captain America PF that I will be ordering this summer. Is the Iron Man maquette 1:4 scale? They don't list the exact scale on the product page, and I don't want to spend $$$ on something that will be too small to display alongside Thor.

It appears to be 1:4 Tom. I think he'll be just the right size next to Thor and when they announce the Cap piece for the movie.

Here's a shot of my iron man desk

IMG_8544.jpg

IMG_6246.jpg

Thanks for the pics! He looks awesome. I moved away from Marvel a few years ago, but with these movie designs I'm really tempted to jump back in and get to work on the Avengers in 1:4 scale.

Thanks for the pics! He looks awesome. I moved away from Marvel a few years ago, but with these movie designs I'm really tempted to jump back in and get to work on the Avengers in 1:4 scale.

No problem. :duff Its one of the coolest pieces I've owned seriously. Thats not a bad idea and honestly you can limit that to just three pieces.

The Josh's review on The Pulse convinced me to get this piece. It is amazing!! :clap:clap
Can't wait to add the new Thor and Cap with Iron Man! :yess:

Back