Iron Man Mark II on Hot Toys Shop Today

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwanryan

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Today afternoon, I saw the Iron Man Mark II shown in the Hot Toys shop. The salesman said it will be available on late January 2009.

It comes with 2 heads, a head stand, and a "heart" inside a box.

Image removed on 2 Sep. as requested.

Last edited:
Wow. That "heart in the box" accessory is a really nice touch to this figure..... I'm actually considering getting this! And I've JUST told myself that I'd ONLY be getting PF's and 1:1 busts from now on :eek:

Hmm...I wonder if Sideshow will negotiate the head stand as a Sideshow Exclusive Mark II as well.

Too bad that's not part of the regular release, he does look a little limited in the accessory department.

I have no idea what a "Toy Hunter" is but I'd love to become a member just to get the stand. That thing is awesome.

Is the heart an exclusive too?

Edit: Nevermind. The heart is clearly part of the regular set thanks to kaz's pics...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I lived in Hong Kong.I d give anything to visit the Toy Hunters store first hand.They should open one in every major city in the world.

I like the "Tony Heart piece" but I hate that it says "Iron Man" across the front...it should be film accurate.

....wow, hot toys needs to stop taking my money. i hope the saying "all goods things must come to an end" doesn't apply to HT.

I'm think the only way I'm going to save money is buy stop collecting everything else and only collect HT! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back